Truth is Revealed

(Don't mind me, just changing things up a bit in the anime after getting done with some stuff that I needed to do. I also got a Bluetooth keyboard to help me type on my tablet easier...HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!)

After visiting George, I headed to my room, to read as usual. Something is off about George's sickness and I feel sick about it. Its not everyday I get bad feelings, maybe I should investigate? No, whatever it is, maybe it'll sort on its own. I hear a knock on my door,"You may enter." JoJo walks in, pale, with a frown on his face,"JoJo, what may be the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost." He looks to the ground, I immediately know something was wrong. I close my book and stand, walking to JoJo. I put my hands on his shoulders when I meet him,"JoJo, please, tell me what's the matter." He looks at me and shows me a letter. I grab it and read it. I gasp as I read what is written. "I knew something wasn't right," I began "I should have investigated immediately. I normally wouldn't say this, but if what this says is true, I believe Dio is the cause of your Father's sickness. I will go to George and speak with him, you approach Dio about this. We WILL find a cure." He nods with a determines look. We both walk out the door and continue to our destinations.

I approach George's room and knock, I hear a quiet, "Come in", followed by a cough. I walk in with a smile,"George, how are you feeling?" He smiles,"I feel just fine, the pain in my chest is almost gone now." I nod as he starts coughing. He turns and looks at the window,"Why not get some sleep Kallistê?" I chuckle,"You know I don't sleep." He nods,"But still, I wish for you to sleep." I look at my feet for a bit thinking on how I could help George, thinking of one person who could possibly help me I then lift my head to speak,"George, I will find a way to cure you of this sickness. You are family and I will not let you suffer any longer. It just pains me to see my family this way." George smiles at me,"Kallistê, you have been in this family since I can remember and more, you are apart of this family no matter what you think." I smile and sit beside him on his bed.

We speak for a few hours before a knock interrupts us. I stand and open the door only to see JoJo with a few doctors. I step out of the way and let them enter. JoJo goes to explain,"We will be back from London in a few days, Father. Till then accept medicine only from the hands of these doctors and no one else." The butler becomes sad at hearing that. I walk towards him and put a hand on his shoulder,"He doesn't want you to carry it up those stairs in case you fall, we don't want you hurt now do we?" I smile gently as he becomes happy again and starts mumbling on how nice JoJo and I are. I giggle and hear JoJo say,"Thank you, Father." We all walk out as I put my hood back on.

TIMESKIP~

We are in a carriage to London. Its been two days since we had left the Manor. 'This is where I had met that young gentleman, I do hope I see him once again.' I smile at the thought. We stop at a street I know all too well. "Ogre Street." I mumble. We walk into the alley, searching for a place that may give us an answer and antidote.

We hit many dead ends,'Maybe my mind has grown dull over the years.' I hear a whistle and turn in that direction only to see three figures running at us. I pull my hood up to keep hidden. The guy on the left tells "Tattoo" to attack us. JoJo puts a arm in front of me as I go to pull my sword,"I can handle them, Kallistê." I hesitate but nod.

'I will have to say though, the guy on the left looks and sounds familiar...' "Ogre Street is aptly named." I hear JoJo say as Tattoo jumps to attack us. I pull my sword out of it's sheath and go for a defensive move. JoJo pushes me onto the ground to keep me out of harms way," JoJo!" I yell for him as Tattoo lands a strike on him, or so I thought. "Check out at this idiot. He grabbed my blade! In all my days, I've never seen the like. Ha ha ha. Stuck, ain't yah? One quick yank of the knife and they'll be picking your fingers out of the snow for a fortnight." "Try it, then. The moment you pull my friend will kick out her foot at your groin with all the force of a sledgehammer." Tattoo looks at me as I say with a smirk,"I'm willing to see our transaction through. Are you, sirrah?" JoJo continues,"I'm fighting to protect my family from those who wish to harm it. I doubt very much that your resolve is equal to mine." From the corner of my eye, I see another man trying to attack us, I raise my foot and kick him in the the face with enough force to knock him out without causing him harm. I kick Tattoo to the side as JoJo says," That's quite enough." I look at the only man left standing,"Now, tell me, one of you, where can I find a Asian apothecary?" "Tough talk. If your lookin' to lose body parts, do stick around. Observe." He tips his hat as it shows blades within it, I gasp, knowing he's going to throw it straight at JoJo since I'm standing away from him.