US

"i'm sorry sir, we lost him. "

"tadas- tadashi, are you okay?"
" h-hah? yeah yeah i'm fine " he flinched and turn his face from kei

kei slowly approach him and kneel down , straightening his body to tadashi . he saw tadashi holding an album and he knows why . kei put his hand on tadashi's , caressing them .

"this hand, the one that pull me our from solemness". he kiss them.

" the one that holding me when i need someone ". he kiss  them again.

kei dominant pheromones fill the room. calming indeed. it smells like red roses with a little bit of talcum. he leans towards tadashi and planted a softest peck on his lips. kei break the kiss and pull his omega to him.

" you can cry , you know?".

tadashi tightened his arm around kei and cry his hearts out . he was left heartbroken after losing his two babies. he thought to himself that he is not a competent mom for not having the chance to hold them, pampered them, rock them to sleep, feed them , sing them a lullaby, be there for their first day of kindergarten, elementary school, middle and high schools. sending them of for college interviews. hugging them on their first heartbreak... not once but two. just because he's being selfish. he's sight turned dark .

" tadashi!".

3 hours later
" arh my body .. ouch.. ". he saw kei sleeping beside his bed. he reached the blonde hair .

" ouh you are awake , want some water?".
"hm no , i'm fine".
" your fever went down , thank goodness ".

kei caressing tadashi face , patting his cheeks.
tadashi change his position leans toward kei that sitting beside their bed. the blonde male pull his lover to his chest. wrapping his hand around the small fragile body.

"it's okay.. we'll be okay, i promise, even if it's just has to be the two of us ."
"... i love you.".
"yeah.. me too my love".

"MUMMY WE ARE GETTING LATEEEEEE" the green roots and blonde hair teen yells
" wait! in a second!"
"urgh every single day..." the teen mocked
"hey, don't talk like that to your mother, he's gonna be upset, tch you little brat." kei gives him a glare before turning back and walks to their car

( thump thump thump)
"okay let's goo...key key key .. ouh here found it".
" mum, does dad doesn't love me?".
" hah wym? of course he loves you..".
"......"
"he scolded you again huh? haha cmere baby boy, he loves you more than anything, it's just that's how he is.. cold and sometimes annoying but i know deep inside he cares about you.. let's go now, i don't wanna hear his nagging, come on".
"hm kay".

ouh hye! i'm Aisiah and this is my story.

" AI , LETS GO !"

-the end-