Chapter 1 - Villain Activity Cancelation

Disclaimer/Reminder: Keep in mind that 'My Hero Academia' rightfully belongs to Kohei Horikoshi, and other Izuku Midoriya AUs belong to their rightful Owners, and a few AUs belong to me.

Did you ever stop to wonder why Villain activity had been cancelling, recently, Do you think there are new heroes? New Vigilantes? Or something is amiss?

A week after Class 1-As' training, things have changed in public, and it made the hero society wonder. Why has crime activity decreasing recently?

All the UA Faculty gathered, to investigate what has been cancelling villain activity, this week.

''What did we get here?'' Aizawa asks, somehow suspicious and curious at the same time.

''We got report of thieves recently raided a Musutafu PD Arsenal.'' Midnight stated, but continued. ''Authorities can't determine who would attack the villains, until all of that... melts.'' She finished, she also had no Idea of who'd put them on Ice.

''You think one of the police officers have an ice quirk?'' Aizawa asks again. ''The police, however deny any claim that any one of them would have an ice quirk.''

''You think Todoroki was responsible?''

''No. Class 1-A said he was just in the dorms with them.'' Aizawa reassures.

''4 villains dead, some completely encased in ice.'' Nezu remarks. Aizawa adds ''Others were frozen solid. Most of their limbs shattered as they fled.''

The computer shows that 6 villains, halfway done with raiding the arsenal, were instantly killed, some were impaled with ice, others were literally inside the ice structure.

''Most of the villains arrested had shattered limbs. Even Todoroki wasn't capable of doing that, from what I know.'' Midnight give another statement. ''The captured villains couldn't determine his identity, from their perspective, they claim it was some sort of... ninja that did this all by himself.''

''Alright, aside from the PD Arsenal, what do we have next? Something related to this.'' Vlad King says.

The computer was switched to another location, similar to the previous incident. But, the place was covered in blood.

''Detective Tsukauchi's intel shows that the thieves made off with numerous places of equipment used in the storage and transportation of biological material.'' Toshinori remarked, with a friend of his mentioned with the crime scene. ''None of them survived. Though every suspect had some of their body parts smashed in.''

''That's Barbaric!'' Chiyo Shuzenji, a.k.a. Recovery Girl gasps.

''Even more, Another abandoned area raided, with only one survivor. Suspect and witness can't determine their identity, because of the dark, they can't even barely identify his quirk.''

''Although, the witness determined that the user was able to make thing made out of his body, that's what they know.'' Midnight determines, with the computer shows that multiple locations had a number of villains, knocked out, most were killed, or left alive.

''...This would mean something worse is amiss. How would we know they're on our side?'' Nezu asks, ''Either good or bad, we still need to apprehend them. Vigilante justice is not to be tolerated in society.'' Aizawa says, somehow determined to find the man responsible...

Or do you think one man would do this alone?

PPL, I am very sorry, for not publishing after so long, for the huge lack of motivation, I know it's not enough, but I atleast want your appreciation