Ch 1

Obsession a word with nine  letters but can drive a person insane in thousands way ........

Its genuinely hurts when someone don't acknowledge your love and care..................
specially the one whom you have love almost the whole rest of ur life. .......and just gave it the name of an fre*king " OBSESSION "

It's just hurts A lOt

A long sigh left my mouth just like a soul leave it's body where there's no life anymore in it .

Thinking about everything that happened in a matter of 7 months makes me go crazy .

''Why...WHY !?! am I always the one to go through all the sh*t. ....what did I ever do to deserve all this !!"

Hot salty liquids of tears started to flow from my eyes .

" Ones in my whole life time I ever fell for someone. ...... whom I loved with my whole entirety. But what I got ....Pain !! And only pain !!!"

I started to break down and burry my face in the palms and started to cry with my all heart . And somewhere I knew " It was a mistake and only a mistake. ............meeting him was a mistake. Thinking him was a mistake ...........................
L- loving him wasa mistake . It's all my fault I should have know that a person like him can never love someone ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N -ah ! Who's is this hottie? " I stop what I was doing and quickly snatched my phone from Jerem . "Yah !! I wasn't done staring him " he yelled not being satisfy with my action . And I gave him a 'really' look and said " Don't you dare to even think about him cause he's mine and ONLY MINE !!" He poked his cheeks inside and rolled his eyes " whatever. ....... btw who's he ,, your boyfriend? "

"Not yet "

" What do you mean by "Not yet " , princess? Didn't you confess to him till now huh ?" I just look at him and gave my devilish smirk.......which don't look devilish at all even a dog look more devilish doing nothing .

" Well I feel bad for you , Jerem cause tomorrow is the day but your leaving for London now .........don't worry I will send you the pics of our " to be soon marriage ! "

Jerem chuckled at his bestfriend 's silly statement . He got up and came towards me and cupped my cheek with his left hand " Princess do whatever you want but never dare to do anything that may hurt you and grandpa in any possible way ". I just nodded like a little puppy at his words .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Princess. .......take care " he hugged and I immediately returned the hug . I broke the hug and look at him " When your gonna returned jelly ?"

" When my course ends , don't worry Princess I will try my best to return as soon as possible. ......btw what's the name of tha hottie? " he curved into a pervert kind of smile and I immediately hit on his arm " Ouch !!" I already told you Don't you Dare to think about him......he only belongs to me . He's Mine!!" He flip my head and said " Miss I might be a gay but I am not that cheap thatI will think about my own bestfriend's crush " .

- " Yeah yeah whatever .......he's name is Kim Taehyung. ....he's 24 years old and his mom i a chief executive of a channel and his dad owns multiple hotels and two resorts in the country " .

" Kim Taehyung? I heard this name before.......hey this Kim Taehyung is engaged with my college colleague Lee Hana and I have heard that they are childhood bestfriends !"

Suddenly a maid came driving the attention to her " Sir your private jet is on the way . Master has said to not di any dely " .

- " Okay you can take your leave " the maid bow and left the scene .

To be continued.

Hope u all like the ff . And support me in this journey.

Saranghae ❤❤❤❤❤