Harry Potter x Reader Smut

--not me writing this in my physics class--
You both are the same age and in the same year(7th)

Y/N and Harry we're good friends ,they were close to eachother,they knew eachother Secrets but the only secret that Harry didn't knew is that Y/N is in love with him.

-Dining in The Great Hall-

Hi,Harry!Y/N greets him.

Hi,Y/N!How was your day?Harry asks .

Not great,Snape made me clean Malfoy's mess after he and his monkey's made the wrong potion.Y/N responds.

He really hates us ,doesn't he?He responds while rubbing your shoulder.

Are you free this night,Y/N?Harry whispers.

Yeah,I think so .Why?Y/N says.

Meet me in the room of requirement at 9.Harry leaves you and your thoughts alone.

---You take a shower and change in your muggle clothes.---

How am i suppose to find the room of requirement?Y/N asks herself.

Suddenly besides you a door starts to take shape ,Y/N comes closer to it and sees Harry waiting for her.

Hi,uhm !Harry smirks.

Hi is everything alright,Harry?You ask.

I have something to confess...see i really like you and ..i don't know how to tell you but ...
You interrupt Harry with a kiss.

I like you too,silly!Y/N laughs.

Harry lays down on a couch and you lay on his chest listening to his heart.

Your heart is beating so fast!Y/N laughs.

Really?Didn't noticed.Harry kisses your forehead then he lifts your chin and your lips connects .

Y/N is on top of him ,her hips starts swinging on his *debby ryan*cock.

Harry slowly starts to undress you,kissing every inch of your skin.

You take his t-shirt off and then he ties your hands with his tie.

Harry!Y/N laughs.

You don't like it,Y/N?Harry smirks .

He spreads your legs and starts licking your kitty it feels so good ,your legs were aleardy shaking .

After he finish he makes you sit on top of him . First Y/N goes slow enjoying every Inch of Potter .

As Y/N walls were tightening around his dick ,Potter grabs her hips and makes her go faster .

Harry ...I am ....you both came at the same time , you felt like you were out of this world for a few seconds.

Harry hugs Y/N and kisses her forehead .
Let's sleep here tonight ,okay?Harry whispers to his sleeping girlfriend.