bedroom (smut)

Hello guys Me and my Friend worked on This so Long Thx By (dream, sapnap, and george are roomates in this chapter)

Things were getting rather heated in their house, and they needed to cool down somehow. Dream invites Sapnap and George in his room.

"How about a movie?" Dream suggests. The others nod in agreement and sit on Dream's bed. As Dream set up his Netflix, his "recently watched" was full of sex movies.

"Bro, you're a freak dude," Sapnap says, laughing. "I never even watched these, I don't know why they're here..?" Dream stuttered.

Sapnap snatches the controller out of Dream's veiny, sweating hands. As he grabbed it, the controller chose 365 Days.

As the movie reached midway, George shuffles and clears his throat. The others look at him. "Are you good?" Sapnap asks. "Oh yeah, doing great... I guess" George mumbles.

"Tell us George, you're not great. How ya feeeeelin'?" Dream teases as he pokes at George's stomach. "Im fine," George snaps back as he gets up to go to the bathroom.

George closes the door behind him and takes off his pants. He sits and pumps his hard, throbbing member. He lets out gentle moans and progressively gets louder. He starts pumping at an inhumane speed and his eyes roll to the back of his head. "Aah," he moans out.

Dream and Sapnap overhear George's loud moans and decide to check on him. "Are you okay in there, George?" Sapnap knocks. "Oh for fucks sake," Dream says and busts open the door. George flinches, seeing his roommates look at him. He had realized he forgot to lock the door. "Woahhh George.. look at youuu!" Sapnap teases.

George tries covering himself up with his legs, but he realizes it was too late. "It's better in the bedroom, George," Dream smirks. Sapnap walks over to George and drags him to the bedroom, as Dream follows behind. As they entered the bedroom, the air felt heavier. Dream closes the door behind him and invites Sapnap and half-naked George to bed.

They both push George on the bed, and Sapnap starts giving George hickeys. Dream undresses and opens his drawer where he kept his lube. He squirts some out and coats his length in a thin layer.

Dream looks back, and Sapnap was already undressed and pumping George, earning soft moans from him. "That's enough. How about I treat you now hm?" George says. He pushes Sapnap down and completely dominates him. Dream comes behind and starts sucking Georges neck. At this point, they were all a moaning, sweating mess. George starts going harder. "Aagh, fuck," Sapnap moans out. He gets up and go in the bathroom to wash himself off. His hole was dripping with cold cum.

George looks behind, and Dream's waiting for him. He commanded George to lay on his elbows, and he obeyed. Dream positions himself so his arms and knees are on the bedsheets. Dream inserts himself in George. "Haaah" George moans, as the bedsheets muffled the noise. Dream pounds into George. The heavy breathing and moans are covered by the sound of slapping skin.

The pleasure they felt was something they've never felr before, and it was amazing. George and dream cum, their name rolling off eachother's tongues.

George and Dream bask in the haze of release, all covered in each other's litters and marks. "Ahh fuck that was amazing...." George pants. "Yeah.." Dream says. "Let's wash ourselves off," George says, walking out of the bedroom. Dream follows.

The two enter the bathroom and see Sapnap in the bathtub cleaning himself. "Oh hell, sorry about that," George apologizes. "It's whatever," Sapnap replies. "Wanna join?"