Jet X Reader - Jealous Much?

(Again, tried writing another fanfic by myself. Again, hope it's okay. Again, I'm not good at describing things. xD)

(Jet the Hawt- I mean Hawk belongs to SEGA & Sonic Team. I do not own any of the characters used in this, nor am I claiming to.)

(F/M = Favorite Movie)

You and Sonic were friends. Yet, Jet was your crush. Not exactly a good combination. They both had an intense rivalry in extreme gear racing, and if Jet knew about your friendship with the blue hedgehog, there's no chance you two would ever be dating. Not that you think he would like you in the first place, though. He doesn't seem like he'd be interested in dating or love in general. It's a shame though. Even though he is arrogant, he does seem to have a sweet side to him, and to be honest you find him hot.

Right now you were hanging out with Sonic. You and Sonic were in his house, on his couch, watching [F/M] together.

Later, shortly after the movie was finished, you had to go. You both said your goodbyes, and you walked out of his door. You didn't expect to see what you saw, though.

Jet the Hawk.

Looking through the window. He looked angry...

"Jet?"

Jet turned to look at you. He still looked a bit angry. "Is something wrong?" You asked.

Jet growled a bit at you, then turned around and walked off.

What just happened...?

-Timeskip-

A bit later, you decided to go to the Babylon Rogues' House (I'm not sure if there is actually one but I think if Jet had his own house he'd probably be living with the rest of the Babylon Rogues) to check up on Jet and ask him why he was angry. You knocked on the door. It took a moment, and you heard some yelling coming from the house. After about 5 minutes, the door finally was opened, by Storm.

"What do you want?" He asked, a little angrily.

"Um, is Jet home? I just wanted to talk to him..." You replied.

"He's been yelling about you and Sonic dating or something, and he seems angry about it.."

"What? Me and Sonic aren't dating!" You replied, a bit surprised and confused.

Jet heard this, and walked/ran/stomped to you, before yelling, "Then why were you hanging out with him?! Why not me?! Why would you want to hang out with that idiot slowpoke?!"

Your eyes widened a bit in slight surprise and a bit of confusion. "...Are you jealous, Jet?"

"NO! You need to hang out with me, not Sonic!" He yelled.

"You always say you're too busy to hang out with me because of extreme gear tournaments and stuff..." You replied back.

"WELL-" He yelled, but got cut off by Wave, who happened to be behind Storm and Jet.

"JET, JUST TELL HER YOU LOVE HER ALREADY!" Wave yelled.

"Wait what?!" You said, confused. Your face was red. So was Jet's. Was that from anger or embarassment...?

"I DON'T LOVE HER!!! STOP BEING AN IDIOT, WAVE!!!" Jet yelled at her.

Those words hurt you a bit. Jet noticed your discomfort.

"Look, ____-" Jet was about to finish his sentence when he got cut off by you.

"Um, I need to go, bye..." You said, sadly. You started to walk off.

"NO WAIT, _____!" Jet ran to you, then grabbed your arm.

"Huh?" You said, confused.

"____.. I..." Jet didn't know how to say it, so he just kissed you.

You were surprised at first, but kissed back.

You were both blushing.

Storm was cringing.

~Extended Ending~

Wave quickly ran inside. When she came out, she had a camera. She took a picture of the kiss, but you nor Jet noticed.. "Aww~!" She gleefully exclaimed. "You two are so cute together! I'm going to print this!"

You and Jet heard her, and you both pulled away as soon as you heard 'I'm going to print this'. Your faces were both red. But I think Jet's face was red in anger...

"DON'T YOU DARE, YOU LITTLE..." Jet chased Wave around, angrily. "DELETE THAT PICTURE NOW!"

"I'm gonna print it whether you like it or not, Jet!!!"

END

(Sorry if they're out of character lol)