Untitled Part 5

The whole drive to school Tin was planning on getting Can back for the times he had jumped on him in the very car they were in now. So when they had arrived, the carpark blissfully empty, Tin had his seat belt off, Can's chair reclined and was on top of Can before the usually hyperactive boy knew what was happening. Enjoying the moan that issued from Can when he licked at his neck Tin doubled his efforts quietly thrilled that Can wouldn't notice the mark until it was too late. Stopping before they went to far both boys breathed through their desire to rip each others clothes off before they got out of the car and headed off to their classes.

Tin had gotten to his class early, even with the rather heated makeout session, checking his emails while he waited for the class to arrive Tin had received an update from his actual detective. Apparently Tul had been successful on more than one occasion of giving the dummy detective the slip and on this particular occasion he had met up with a mistress. Judging by the photos the mistress was quite fit with a very flexible body and was unmistakably a man. Stifling a laugh Tin quickly moved the pictures into an encrypted file as he wondered how his father would take the news that he had two gay sons.

Tin looked up as Pete sheepishly shuffled to his desk trying not to look directly at him. The moment Pete got to his seat Tin leaned across "I'm not mad at you Ai Pete, you're just trying to be a good friend. I wish I could do the same"

Pete's whole body seemed to relax at Tin's words but the last part caught in Pete's mind. Sure Tin's wasn't overly open but he had been getting better and Pete knew that he could count on Tin for anything, so Pete couldn't help but wonder if there was something Tin was hiding. Looking at his best friend Pete saw Tin's sad eyes staring blankly at the laptop in front of him. Before Pete could probe into the mystery Tin's attention was completely lost to his phone and if Pete wasn't mistaken his friend was hiding a smile at whatever was going on.

Can had slowly walked to class not looking forward to having to think about anything other than Tin and how he made him feel. When he did eventually reach his classroom he was fighting to keep a smile off his face as he slipped into the empty chair next to Good. The sensation of Tin climbing on top of him and the way he had kissed him buzzed through his boys and flashed through his mind. Can only snapped out of his thoughts when Good nudging his shoulder "Ai Can you have a hickey" Can quickly pulled his slightly unbuttoned shirt closed cursing Tin in his head as he pulled out his phone.

Typing a quick message Can hit send and as he did he could almost imagine the laugh that would ring out of Tin when he read it 'what the hell asshole, a hickey, what are you twelve? Real fucking easy to keep it a secret with this!!!!!!'

It didn't take long for Can's phone to buzz with Tin's reply 'if I recall you were enjoying it when I was putting it on you. Besides, I like to think of it more as a mark to let people know you are taken' Good watched as Can grew mad at his phone and huffing out his anger as his thumbs moved to write a reply but stopped half way through when his phone buzzed again. Whatever had been on his phone made Can's eyes widen in shock as his phone slipped out of his hand and hit his desk with a loud thump. Curious Good picked it up *It will have to do until I can find the perfect ring*

Good turned to Can confused as the message was written in english, the whole conversation string as far as Good could tell was. Meaning it could only be from one person "what happened Ai Can, what did Ai Tin say?" Good had known about the whole relationship from the start, it had been Good who had pointed out to Can that it seemed like he was in love with Tin. It was also Good who had been running distractions to help the two meet without others finding out.

Even after calmly rationalising it with Good Can still sat on edge for the rest of class, his leg bouncing with his need to get out of the suffocating building and find Tin. Unfortunately when they had been dismissed Tin wasn't answering his phone and when Can ran to his car it was absent from it's usual spot. Pacing up and down Tin's parking space Can kept trying to call Tin but kept getting sent to voicemail. Growing angry Can decided he would blow off some steam by running a few laps of the football field.