2❣

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:
I don't own
Hunter x Hunter
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠:
Bad grammar, cringe
and some other things you
might not like.
•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

𝒴|𝒩 𝒫𝒪𝒱 ❥

The 1st phase just began and you were a little tired. You don't want to give up just because your tired. You will become a hunter and prove your dad that you can protect the L/N family without him.

"Hi!" Yelled a boy beside you, he has was smiling brightly and it blinded you. You returned the smile and greeted him back. "I'm Gon and I'm 12 and you're?!" You were slightly taller than him and you wanted to cry about it. He can surpass your height in just a few month.

If only you were tall. That's why so many people bullied you but friended you and asked to date you and you declined them. They didn't accept it and started harassing you and it pissed you and started to get violent towards them

"I'm Y/N! 16!" You smiled at him and he gave you a surprised look.

"You're 16?!" He exclaimed which got some people's attention before averting and continued their run. You sigh in relief that they didn't pay attention to you and Gon anymore.

"Y-yeah, I know I'm short but hey! I can take care of myself!" You said to him with confidence which he laughed at. He nodded and two people showed up behind him and greeted him which he happily responded.

'Guess their his friends...' You looked at them observing their appearance.

Gon has black spiky hair with green highlights. He wore a green jacket and a black shirt underneath paired with green shorts that matched his jacket perfectly. He has a backpack and a fishing rod sticking out.

The blonde has bob haircut and wore a clan clothes which you recognized as one of the Kurta. You met a Kurta once when you were 8.

The spiky haired with glasses has black hair and wore a business clothes and he was holding a suitcase.

"Hello there! I'm Y/N!" You butted in and their attention turned to you and you gladly gave them a smile. The blonde returned the smile while the old looking man just tch'ed at you.

"Who is this shorty?!" You gritted your teeth and glared at him while pouting. It looks cute but they didn't want to admit it.

"Just you wait old man! Just because I'm short, I'm mature! Unlike you!" You spatted back at him and he gave you a pissed look and began shouting.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME?! AND ARE YOU SAYING I'M IMMATURE?!" You nodded your head making him piss more. He was about to go near you when the blonde hit his head knocking some senses at him.

"You know you're fighting a kid Leorio!" Your pace paled and you pouted again. Gon noticed and went to explain. You puffed your cheeks out while your face was red from anger.

"A-actually Kurapika-san, he's 16." Both the male looked at your direction giving you surprised looks.

'Kurapika' then smiled apologitically at you. "I'm so sorry for assuming your age!" You nodded your head and 'Leorio' then tch'ed again. You look ahead and fasten your pace while you looked back seeing Gon talking to some white haired kid that seemed around his age.

You looked forward again and you accidentally bumped on to some male but regain your balance before running again. You glanced up seeing a clown that you bumped onto gave you a look. "I-I'm sorry for bumping into you, clown-san." You apologize not wanting to be stuck in this kind if situation.