Zayn Mallik lovestory

I sat down at the couch beside Zayn. I saw his pain in his eyes. He was hurting. Badly. Not physically, but mentally. He just learned that he got a really bad heart condition.

"Love, don't you remember the song of yours, little things? You know that I will always love you, right? No matter what, I'll be here for you." I said seeing deep into his beautiful eyes.

"Ya, I know. Little things. That's the song for this moment isn't it?"

"Yepp, and what makes you beautiful." We always tried to find songs that fitted to a moment in our lives.

I saw a little smile on Zayn's face and I kissed his forhead. He had to remove his earrings and let it grow again, or else he could die of a infection in his heart.

"Do you want to marry me?" He asked looking at me as he brought out a plain red velvet box from his pocket. "I have been having this in my pocket for a while now. I just hasn't been finding the courage before now to ask you, honey." He continued.

"Yes! Of curse! Yes!" I said loudly while he was going down at one knee and I raised.

"Do you, Karina Gabrielle Knith, do you want to marry such a jerk as me? I love you with all of my heart, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Or as long as we both and forever live." He asked me again.

"Yes, of curse I wanna marry you jerk Zayn Mallik and become mrs. Mallik soon. And I'll promise you to that I will love you forever, whatever it may be." I smiled. My first nickname to him was jerk when he spilled all of my milkshake on me. He putted a beautiful golden ring with a flower made of diamonds on my left hand.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear when he hugged me.

"I love you too." I whispered back just before he kissed me.

It felt like hours that we stood there staring into eachothers eyes and kissing, but all of those beautiful scenes have to end, don't they? A doctor walked towards us and tapped Zayn on the shoulder.

"Excuse me sir, but you must come here. Bring your girl with you to. You probably gonna need some help after this." He said and started walking towards an office that was on the other side of the corridor. Zayn took my hand and squeesed it and looked at me in his 'this-gonna-be-fine'-look. Right now, I felt that I was more of a wreck than what Zayn was.