At The Party

We were. Very excited at the party. The boys didn't even let us open our purse.

Xiumin:" Today we will pay everything, because is a very special day. "
We asked what was so special about this day when Kris oppa said ,
" Today we got to meet to seven pretty girls so... That's why"
We burst out laughing when The makenae line, Kai ,Tao and SEHUN made some self declaration,
" MAKENAES DON'T PAY!!!!!!! HYUNGS SHOULD ALWAYS PAY!!!"

Suho:" Yeah, always make an excuse like this and finish our wallet..."

Baekhyun amidst of this so called fight interfered and said" Oh come on , Suho you are eomma right?? Eomma and Appa ( pointing towards Kris) should pay for their children!! "

Kris:" When was I part of this fight??" He said clueless ly.

We , seven girls just laughed at their funny conversation while someone's eyes was just at me. I was feeling it awkward but enjoying it at the same time.

Chen's pov
I could see that Beakhyun's words are coming true . Indeed Chanyeol has fallen for Yoona .

Me:" oh , we forgot to ask you all that where are you guys from???"

D.o.:" We are actually, ( got cut by Kai)

Kai:" we are from a specific planet called the exo planet . We came to find  to Earth because we got a message that there are seven pretty, sexy girls in this region. But we didn't expect that we would it so soon!!" ( He said as he sat beside me and put his hand on my shoulder. )
Chanyeol looked at him with dairing eyes. Baekhyun oppa noticed it and told Kai to get up and bring the drinks. As he got up , Chanyeol came and sat beside me.

Kai:" HEY!!!! It was my seat !!"

Chanyeol :" Say it was yours , now it is mine. Your name is not written on this chair.....so this chair is mine now."

Kai pov
I specially reserved that seat for me. I wanted to seat beside her. This Chanyeol!

Yoona Pov
I was feeling very nervous and was blushing. He noticed it and asked whether I was okay or not. I nodded my head. Other than that , other people has already started suspected us by our behaviour.

Solar :" Let's play a game!!!"

Dahyun :" YES!! I can understand which one you are talking about"

I whispered to myself: " not again"

Irene:" The rule of the game is that you have to describe the persons sitting next to you in one word!"

So we started the game...
Solar was sitting next to Sehun so she called him, "handsome"

Baekhyun oppa called  Se- joeng cute

Suho oppa called Baekhyun oppa,         " funny"

Xiumin oppa called me : " beautiful"

Now it  my time to name Chanyeol..
He looked at me expectedly and so I said
" MAGNIFICENT!!"

He was happy with my name
He turned around and named Kai" ugly!"

Everyone laughed.

Slowly night was growing.... So we decided to go home when Kai said that he would drop me to my home.
Chanyeol grapped my hand and told Kai," maknae should go home!"

Baekhyun oppa understood and said,
" Kai come me "

Lay pov
Something is seriously wrong with these two. To be precise Three!!

We were walking home when he asked me whether I was single or not. I said ," YES!!" He looked happy.

Me:" Why do you ask??"
Chanyeol:" no no as if.."
Me :" Oh"
Chanyeol: " Will you go out with me tomorrow??"

I was super excited and said, " Sure why not?"
He smiled and finally I reached home. I wished him good night and he went back to his home.

Author pov
Slowly Chanyeol went back to his house . But on entering , everyone was looking at him. The reason was he took the longest time to drop me home although my home had the shortest distance from the restaurant.

D.O. :" where were you ?? Huh???"
Kris :" Why did you take so long"
Lay: " Her home was the shortest distance from the restaurant right???"

And most importantly Kai" WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME DROP HER AT HER HOUSE ???? ANWER ME!!!!"

Chanyeol went to Kai and said calming and softly," how can you talk to your hyung that way my bro??? Suho eomma teach him some lessons..."

He went and called Baekhyun to his room.

Baekhyun : " why did you call me??"
Chanyeol :" What do your thought for Yoona???"

Baekhyun " she is pretty... good looking..."

Sehun:" Who is pretty?? Who is good looking??? Huh???" Tell me... I promise I won't tell anyone! PROMISE!!!"

Chanbaek looked at each other.

" Nothing" Chanyeol said.
Sehun:" Oh come on......... You think I don't understand??? You like Yoona right???? Kai likes her too!!!

Chanyeol looked very angry when Sehun said that Kai likes her too.

" YOU!!!-" Baekhyun cut his words and said
" Sehun go back now, I have something to talk to Chanyeol"

Baekhyun : " Calm down , Kai is just a playboy. He said it jokingly. Cause not only me Everyone understood that you got feelings for her.

Tao:" Yes Hyung! We understand. You love Yoona. She is pretty just like you. You completely fit her......
Maybe we get some news someday..."
He smiled while saying it.

Chanyeol smiled and continued," I think she was happy when I asked her to go out with me tomorrow. And she immediately agreed!"

Baekhyun:" Then she also likes you..... so don't loose her ! At any cost!"

Xiumin: " It's late go now and sleep"

Everyone wished everyone Good Night and went to sleep..

Meanwhile.......
Author pov
Yoona father is actually her step father. He is very rude with her and even beats her. But because of her mom she is safe now. But her is suffering from heart disease and has no guarantee of her own life

Dad:" Bitch, where did you go???"
Me :" At my friend's party"
Dad :" Who dropped you home???"
Me:" He is my friend's brother " . I lied to him because I knew that if she would speak the truth then her father would killl her.

She went upstairs to her room, got changed and went to sleep thinking about Chanyeol and what would happen the next day.

What will happen the next day????
I will try writing as fast as possible
BYE!!!!!!

Listen to this before going!!!