Last Chapter: Jump in time.

Few months later...

Sofia's POV

"Do we have to?" James asked while sitting down on the bed in the hotel room we were sharing.

"Yes." I simply replied, while looking into the mirror in the bathroom. I had let the door open so I'd be able to talk to him. "Why?" He added.

"Because he's my friend and he invited us." I said. "You already know that." I added. I heard him breathe out deeply so I turned around to look at him. He was grimacing. I went over to him and sat down next to him. "He has a girlfriend you know. No need to be jealous or something." I said while putting my arms around his waist. "I'm not jealous! I know he has a 'girlfriend'.  You told me that already. I just don't get it why he's so interested in you to meet her. It's almost like he needs your approval to it." I sighed and let go of him just to be able to cup his face with my hands.

"He doesn't need my approval. He met her kind of thanks to me so ... and because we're still friends. He wants his girlfriend to know me. So she doesn't have to be..."

"Jealous? Does she know that he had feelings for you?" James kept it for himself that maybe Marc was still having feelings for Sofia. "I don't know." I shrugged. "They're in love. We're in love. A double date won't kill us." I said and breathed a kiss on his cheek. "We won today. So if you want to celebrate it later... you've to come with me to the dinner." I whispered into his ear and stood up. I heard him grumble something but at the end he agreed to come with me.

A few time later we had arrived at the restaurant Marc had invited us over and we were sitting on the table. Marc had introduced us to his new girlfriend Sorcha. It had been quite awkward at the beginning - most likely because James and Marc were looking at each other like the other would be a disease or something. But the more time went by, the easier the conversation went on. "So... how do you guys met?" James asked and took a sip of his water. Sorcha and Marc looked at each other and smiled. I could see that Marc was totally in love with her. Guess even James had realized that because he changed his repellent attitude and really was asking them questions. Marc and James might never be really good friends but they didn't need to, all they need to was to understand each other well to not kill each other on the pitch when Real Madrid was playing against Barça. "We met in a bar." Sorcha said while looking back to us. "He had drunk a little bit too much." She added and Marc pressed lightly his lips on each other ashamed.

"At least it made you talk to me." He said and she chuckled.
"I would've talked to you anyway. Hello? I'm a culé. How could I not talk to you? You're Marc Bartra!" Marc chuckled. "Howsoever..." She continued. "I couldn't let on of my favourite football players get himself drunk in that bar and probably get raped or something." Marc raised an eyebrow while I and James chuckled about it. "Raped?" Marc asked.

"Yes." Sorcha said and nodded. "You were to drunk to notice the looks you were getting." She said. "Don't you think I would've been able to protect myself?"

"Not in that state." She shook lightly her head.

"What happened then?" I asked and after that I looked over to James who was lightly frowning. He probably was thinking about the fact why Marc had got himself drunk. "I brought him home and left him a note. Saying if he'd be interested how he made it to come home safe he should call me." She replied. "And how you can see I called her and we met." Marc added.

"Since then we met several times and well... we wouldn't be sitting here if we wouldn't have fallen in love with each other." They looked at each other admiring.

"Quite a romantic story. I and Sofia met at practice. Or better said Sergio introduced her to me." I smiled at James. "I won't ever forget that day I've looked the first time into her gorgeous eyes." I looked into his eyes and smiled. For a moment it was just him I could focus on. I was still thinking that I didn't really deserve him. He was perfect - in my eyes and ofc in the eyes of his fans. Somas was quite the topic in the World Wide Web as Alba said - her and Sergi had made their relationship official too and Alba was thinking about moving to Barcelona. I could understand her but I'd miss her in Madrid.

"You guys are adorable." Sorcha said which made me look away from James. I smiled.

"I'm really happy to hear Marc found the one." I said looking at him and he smiled at me.

"The moment when you don't search for it love finds you." Sorcha said and shrugged. "You found me." Marc added and she smiled at him. "And I am thankful every day to my friend that she dragged me into that bar that day."

We talked a bit further until it got quite late and we decided it'd be best if we'd end the day soon. We said good bye and I left with James. Slowly we walked along the streets of Barcelona, heading to our hotel. I had put my arm around him and he had put his around me. "It was a good idea." James said breaking the silence that had taken place since we had left the restaurant. "You think?" I asked. "Well, he seems to be really in love with her... that kind of relieved me."

"I already told you, that you don't have to be jealous when it goes to Marc."

"Not anymore yes. But you hopefully understand that it wasn't easy for me.... I mean... I almost lost you to him." He said and I stopped which made him stop to. I put my arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. "I love you James. Just you." He smiled.

"I love you too Sofia." He said before he leaned down to put his lips on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling that it always triggered in me.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

To conclude... my life's pretty awesome since James and I finally got together as in... We're a couple now. No doubts about it. The whole thing between me and Marc ended up me winning an amazing close friend. He found the 'right one' for himself. Sorcha and him were happy. She knew about me and Marc. How not? We've been in some gossip magazines but she knew that there wasn't anything more between me and Marc than friendship.

My brother and the rest of the team had accepted my relationship with James. Often James tells me about the jokes they make in the locker rooms. He gets teased all the time - of course the mad looking gazes of Sergio makes them shut up eventually.

All in all... I was happy. That's the most important thing in life isn't it? To be happy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First: Thank you to everyone who read this story - voted & commented. ♥ You guys are fab.

Secondly. I hope you like this chapter. I'm not really sure about it if it is a good end or not.

Third: Check out my other stories too ;) ♥

Best wishes from cold switzerland. ♥