Morgan Got her what

I just found this and... Poor Nebula, One second you're fine, and the the next, you realize you said something very Wrong, But didn't mean to.

Peter's POV:

I was walking down the hall when I heard sniffling coming from Morgan's room, I was worried and thought that maybe she was having another nightmare, again, but I was way off, because when I walked in, I nearly had a heart attack, when I saw her out of her bed and blood on the sheet.

"Morgan! Why is there blood on the sheets," my voice was shaky, but I mean the floor is bloody, you'd be worried to. Don't shame me for caring!

"I- I don't know, my stomach was hurting yesterday, but I thought it was just a stomach ache, and I woke up and there was blood."

Well Fudge me dude, if what I think is happening is happening, then she's growing up faster than I'd like her to be, me no likey, ok whoa, that sounded weird.

"Morgan, it'll be fine, you're just...," I was interrupted by the pounding of footsteps, and looked up to see Harley, Dad, Mom, and wait, WHY DA QUIZNACK IS CLINT AND NAT HERE. Not that I'm complaining, just They all burst into the room and rushed towards Morgan, who jumped behind me, and death gripped my waist, she's a strong kid for only being 12 years old.

Harley stepped a bit closer, and said with worry laced in his voice, "We heard crying, from her room, so we came to see what was wrong, looks like you got it taken care of already though."

"Actually no, I haven't, she's bleeding, and I'm not sure if it's from a cut or," my voice trailed off, and I glanced towards Mom and Nat, who both seemed to understand, along with Harley and Clint, and asked all of us to leave.

Dad wasn't having any of it, though, and had to be forcefully dragged out, it was funny though, because as he was dragged he had a pouty face and his arms were crossed, well as much as he could. 

I was walking on the ceiling, why, because I'm a concerned older brother, and this is my safe space, if Nat could do it she would to sometimes, Harley was in front of the Couch, pacing as well, Clint was in the Vents, muttering to him self, and Dad, he was flying around outside in his armor, screaming at the top of his lungs, words I'd rather not repeat, or have Morgan repeat, although she Says the S word on a regular basis, so that was a fail.

After 15 minutes, Morgan walked out of her room and went to the utility closet, and pulled out a bag of, feminine products, and walked into the bedroom again, before walking back out with Mom and Aunt Nat, following her, Dad must have seen mid turn, because he flew, momentarily forgetting that where he was, had a window, and he crashed into it, sending glass, straight towards Morgan, I dove and pushed her out of the way, and managed to dodge all of them except 2 or 3 large pieces that cut my Leg, Arm, and my right side, it started bleeding, but I didn't notice, my adrenaline was really high, and I only noticed once I stopped and felt the stinging of the cut.

Morgan's POV:

I had just walked out of my room after getting told what was happening to me, and as I walked out, my Dad crashed through the window, sending Glass straight towards me.

"MORGAN Move!" I looked up and saw Peter Diving from the ceiling towards me. "Peter, what are you..." I was cut off when he shoved me out of the way of the glass pieces, and we both fell to the floor.

I got up and ran over to Peter, I hadn't noticed, until I checked him over, but there was blood dripping down his Right Arm, Right Leg, and his Right Side.

Oh god, this is my fault, I should've moved out of the way when he told me to, instead I stood there like the Baka I am, and he took the hit for me, he always does this, ever since we were little, he always puts himself in danger, and all because of me, I got up and ran to his side.

"Peter, why did you do that, you always do this, you idiot," I hugged him and he held me close tightening his hold on me, and whispered, into my shoulder, "thank good your ok," I'm ok, no I'm not okay, my brother is currently bleeding, that does not make me feel ok, it makes me feel worse.

"Morgan, look at me," I shifted my gaze up to him, and helped him up, "I'll be fine you know I have Fast healing," I was not reassured, he must've noticed because he continued, "look Morgs it's my job, as your older brother, to make sure nothing happens to you, and that means, doing what I just did," If this is his attempt at reassuring me, it's not working.

"Pete, I know that, it's just, you've always done this, but not only you, all of you do it, wether you realize it or not, and to be honest, you tend to overreact about stuff," they all sat down and Peter nodded, as if to say, 'keep going.'

"For example if I were to say that," she noticed Peter and Harley Tense up, and figured they already knew the words that were about to come out of her mouth, "I had a boyfriend, you would all..." I was cut off when Harley ran to the elevator and went down, probably where the others were, Peter had grabbed me by the waist, and climbed to the ceiling, webbing me to it, with extra to make sure I wouldn't fall, Clint dropped from the Vents, with his bow aimed and ready at the door, daring a boy to open it, Nat had grabbed her knives, and guns, and had her gun out and ready, like she would if they were fighting a villain, Dad, had lost it, and had his Repulser out and ready, Mom, Yeah, she was just staring at everyone, not knowing what the heck was going on.

"Yeah you would all do that..." I said from the ceiling, soon I heard a ding, and looked at the elevator to see, Harley walk out followed by, Cap, who had his shield out, Sam, had his suit on, Bucky, who had his winter soldier gear on, and even Banner, well actually it was Hulk, I-, why is my life like this.

Still stuck from the ceiling I said, "Why are you here guys, come to kill him, huh," they all looked

at one another before Hulk said, "You said boyfriend," and Uncle Bucky said with complete and utter seriousness, "I was just making sure I heard that right, I know I didn't hear you say boyfriend."

For the love of AsaJesus, This, this was just perfect, my life couldn't get more worse.

A/N For anyone that Doesn't know, or remember, in IM3 (Iron Man 3), there's a part where Tony crash lands, in a barn, that's in a small town in Tennessee, I think it was, and he Helps Tony fix his suit

A lot of people, including me, think of him as another Kid Tony adopts, like Peter, and Nebula.

Just thought I would mention that so people don't get confused, on who Harley is, and why I put him in here.