I'm sorry.

They were all dead.

nothing to change, this child, this is.. not a human being. Papyrus, Toriel, Asgore, Azriel ... and not only them, they were ALL dead. the creature that lurked in the soul of this unfortunate child is shockingly awful. but it was too late. nothing can be returned, no one can be returned. sans wrapped the reddish scarf around his neck tighter, the snow crunched under his feet to the rhythm of his heartbeat, there were no more tears left. nothing remained of his past. and how funny it was to realize that it all happened because of a HUMAN. HUMANS did it. all humans, THEY are real monsters. THEY started this war, they took away everything that we held so dear. he defeated this fiend of hell, but did that change something? could he get all his friends back this way? could he get his brother back?.. but it was too late. and how many times sans didn't try to prove to himself that it was still possible to fix it, he couldn't. he let them all die before his eyes. he couldn't prevent it. tears began to seep through his eye holes again, sans couldn't do that anymore. his skeletal body collapsed to the ground, and he just stared into the snow, in which drops of his tears slowly began to form. why he? why they?.. why?.. why do they hate us? why are they testing us? why are they doing this? there were many questions, but alas, none of them was answered, no matter how hard Sans tried to find it. sans slowly wrapped his skinny fingers around his head and began to sob. at that moment he realized how useless he was. this feeling hasn't left him since that moment. he's just a weak, useless skeleton, which now has nothing and no one left. he tightened his hand on his scarf, remembering his brother. hardly Papyrus would have wanted to see him in this mood... but he couldn't help himself. if only Sans could see his face once again..

but suddenly a gentle but loud voice distracted him from his thoughts.
"Hey, are you okay?"
sans lifted his head sharply. in front of him stood a rather tall boy, he looked like a teenager, no more. he had pale skin, and soft, fluffy, snowy hair, with a contrasting transition to pinkish color. his eyes were gray-green and he was wearing a dark green cardigan and a T-shirt underneath that had an interesting symbol. the boy's face was worried, but suddenly it dawned on Sans.
"D-DONT TOUCH ME!" exclaimed sans and began to move away from the boy, covering his face with his hands.
"P-please.. no.. d-dont.." sans sobbed.
the boy shuddered, and became even more agitated, he stood for a minute, but then slowly approached this skeleton.
"H-hey.. im not going to hurt you.. i wanna help you.. b-but its ok if you don't want the scum like me touching you!" the boy slowly held out his hand. it was obvious that he was just as worried, but when sans looked into his eyes, he saw real care in them. something immediately attracted Sans in him. 'stop, this is a man, I shouldn't think so about him! they destroyed everyone! they destroyed Papyrus... but.. this person .. another aura emanates from him..' and suddenly, sans slowly extended his hand in response. he didn't know why he did it, but he felt that he could trust him. not now, but maybe very soon. snow-haired boy gently squeezed his bony hand and pulled it up, thereby helping Sans to stand.
"Whats happened with you? Why are you crying?.." the boy asked quietly and softly. sans didn't know whether to tell him because he didn't trust people. he was afraid of them. and he tried to overcome his fear, to KILL it. but ... the result did not live up to expectations. but sans felt a different aura from this boy .. he hooked him with something, just like a fish hooks a fishing rod. After thinking a little, he began to say:
"h-humans... they.. they k-killed them.. they killed my f-friends.. they killed.. my b-brother.. they.. they all are m-monsters.. t-they..." without finishing the sentence, sans began to cry again. he tried to keep it in himself, but he couldn't, more and more tears poured from his eye sockets. sans put his head down to prevent the boy from looking at his face, but suddenly he felt a light weight on his shoulder. when he looked up, he saw that this boy put his hand on his shoulder, his gaze was sad and worried.

"I'm really sorry that this happened.. I understand you perfectly.." the marshmallow boy averted his gaze, "I haven't had friends since i was a child, my parents died in a plane crash. I had a dog, but.. it also didn't survive." the boy smiled softly as he said all this. sans didn't understand how he could talk about it so calmly.. although maybe he had already come to terms with it... Sans felt very sorry for this boy. he would hug him if he could. "i-im so sorry.." Sans muttered. he still had tears on his cheeks. he realized that perhaps not all people are so ... vile. he was sincerely sorry for this boy. "It's okay. You may have been through a lot too..." said the white-haired boy, looking at the ground. "by the way, what is your name?" he added.
"i-its Sans .." Sans mumbled, still avoiding eye contact with the boy, he was probably just shy and scared.
"oh, what a beautiful name!" said the boy, smiling sweetly. Sans blushed a little at this statement, and immediately tried to hide his blush with Papyrus' scarf.
"ah, you probably aren't interested in my name, but its Nagito Komaeda. You can just call me Nagito." The boy answered shyly, smiling still softly. Sans blushed again as he looked at Nagito's face. he was very nice to be honest. Sans was more and more amazed at why this boy acted on him so strongly, but he tried to ignore this feeling as much as possible.
and then Nagito interrupted him again from his thoughts.
"Why aren't you going home? It's pretty cold here."
sans tensed. after the events, he did not have a home. Sans began to feel his eyes get wet.
"i-i dont have a h-home.." sans muttered softly. Nagito looked at him in surprise, but then that expression changed to sympathy and understanding.
"o-oh, theres nothing to worry about! you can live with me if you want of course. I understand if you don't trust me, or don't even want to, because such a scum as me is not-"