Chapter 3

The days of summer are mostly sunny and bright. But to day is a good children are playing in pools and music is to be playing in people's hearts for inspiration and happiness. No matter the circumstances everyone us happy, to me its one of the best moments of my life. I want people to be happy on these things sunny days and good music for writing stories and making art projects.

For me I like to do those two things they make me feel a lot calmer, I also like to try and make my own music to help out with my frustrations. But there os something else. My head hurts when there's something wrong happens.

Which is why at night when I came home, and both of my parents are asleep and go up to my room to change in for the night to sleep. After I changed my clothes and went to be and after awhile I was asleep, there I kept on hearing small faint noises and from there it kept waking me up. Not until I woke up again due to the noises again, but this time I actually got up and decided to get out of bed and walk out of my room and down stairs.

From there I went into the kitchen and there I stood in horror where my father was standing was a man with a jacket with black hoody and a knife. The man giggles and smiles at me, dropping my mother on the hard ground and takes out the knife out of my father and drops him as well.

I scream in horror and run back up to my room with only the man runs after me and tries to catches me, but I lock my door and grab my phone and call the police, and they said they with be here shortly. I was happy that they were coming, but they were to late the man some how got into my room and killed me and left. When the police got here they looked everywhere for me.

When they got to my room they saw me on the floor drenched in my own blood. But the strangest thing happened to me. At first I thought I was dead, no one could see me. So I thought maybe I turned into a ghost, but that was not the case I found my self being pulled up towards the sky. I closed my eyes to find my self in the clouds. My first thought about this was maybe Im in Heaven. But there I saw angels but they weren't the kind of ones from Heaven. They were the kind from the void. The void from where I heard that the void was a place for those to become a certain kind of angel with dark black or some other color of wings you get when you get there. So I now see that Im not in Heaven, Im in the void.

But why the void? Huh? This is so weird.