How long has it been since I last remembered this? Weeks? Months? Years? I sadly cant remember anymore.

You, you're the only thing in my head right now. Is that even normal or am I being crazy again. The way you smile, your posture, your voice and everything about you. Why? Why is this even happening to me!?

I try and try just to forget but why cant I!?

"Hey, you okay?" I turned to my side and saw her smiling at me with that same smile that she always gives me. I shaked my head saying no.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I shaked my head again. No, I dont want to talk about it and I dont want to see you anymore. Just those few words but why cant I say it.

"Then do you want me to leave you alone?" I'm hesitant to answer. I dont know what to say: Yes, I want you to leave me alone. No, please stay. I didnt answer her, yet she just stayed next to me.

Close your eyes, then maybe she'll leave you. I did what my head told me and just closed my eyes for a few minutes.

I opened them and she's gone. She left and she's probably not coming back. Who knows?

Remembering you isnt something that I want to do but I cant stop it. Why? I dont know.

I want to forget you, forget everything that ever happened and just have peace. It's not my fault my life is like this. So please, anyone help me.

"Uhhh, you okay?" That voice, I turned again and saw her. My friend, someone that I trust and believe in. It's kinda weird since they both said the same thing yet seeing her is already weird for me.

"I'm fine. Just stuff happening inside my head" she smiled and sat next to me.

"Well, isnt it weird?" I tilted my head and gave her a confused look. "Why?"

"It's been a year and you're still okay with these things" I shrugged. I dont know that it's been a year already. I lost my sense of time ever since that day.

"What do you mean?" I know exactly what she means but I just want to hear it from her again.

"You're okay about ... this. This exact thing, you're okay with all the stuff that happened" she's holding back on something. She doesnt want to say it.

"Why should I not be okay? Am I sick?" She shaked her head and I could see that look her face. She's thinking of lies, lies that she would tell me just to cover up what happened.

"You know what happened" there was sadness in her tone yet I failed to understand that. Why is she even sad? It's not like she caused all this, or maybe she did? I dont even remember anymore.

"What happened?" I know what happened, I just want to hear it from her. She's still afraid to say it.

"That..." there she goes again.

"That what?" The image of her popped in my head again. I smiled to myself remembering my version of what happened that day.

"That...she's dead" she finally said it.

///////////

This is a short sequel for Forget Me. But the story Forget Me doesn't really need a sequel, it just ends that way.