Wattpad writer catagories

Hehehuhuha hahaha... *Evil laugh*
Now I am here with our respectable writer catagories of Wattpad...
So brace yourself..

Just for fun don't take it seriously 🤪

---------

There are many catagories of writers here on Wattpad... I will try my best to write about all of them..😈

So, let's begin with, our prestigious.....
Late updaters:
What do I say about them! Me myself become one of those sometimes..🙃
But still there are some who don't give update even after months... And the readers who was obsessed with one book just do the 'Janaza' (Funeral) of their wish of that update... But one day, unexpectedly an update comes and all of the readers be like... OMG Turu(true) writer! Though some of them already lost the interest of reading that book... But then too you can not live in peace.. Firstly a late update and secondly, they hang us on a cliffhanger... Then you know my heart wants to smash that phone/laptop into pieces...
And..... How can I forget, some of the writers says they will give the next update in this week but.. 1 week goes, 2 weeks goes.. 3 WEEK GOES but still not that one update!!!😭😭..
(Henuviya_Sheikh can you hear me! I am calling you).....

Regular updaters: basically there is no one like that on Wattpad 😒.. but if there is then contact me.. I want some tips from you...

Difficult word user: La haula! These talented souls uses some difficult words that, all of my teeths gets broken cause of 'TRYING' to read them... Some of those seems like Chinese to me... Yarr!!! I mean from where do they even get those words...
Like I read one word ' Stygian ' in 'Love Justice and Niqabi' and I was like, this Qalb-E-Katib knows more words than me being younger than me and me here doing what! Eating potatoes!..
But this girl, by Allah! She is too much talented yaarr!...
And my lovely Zaynab10_ Mashahallah.. yesterday  the prologue you sent me of your new book... Wallahi, I don't have any teeth left in my mouth after reading that!!! That was actually teeth breaker prologue for us, not so good at English souls..

Grammatical/Spelling Mistaking writers: Now many will say that I am a grammar freak... But I am not actually! I read a book seeing the flow of that story not grammars and spellings.. Cause I too have many grammatical mistakes in my own book.. but.. what do you say when the author writes "I heat you" in the place of "I hate you" 😒😂 that whole intense scene gets ruined by that one word.. and I can't stop my laughter that time. I know it can be typo also! But still🙃
And though I don't care about grammatical mistakes.. but when the author writes "I am dinner" ! Do not expect me to not crack up... I also have read many unique grammars like this.. which I am not mentioning.. cause actually their book was good, inspite of those grammatical mistakes..

Writer who writes long chapters: Ummm... Well though I like too read.. but that doesn't mean I don't have any other work other than that.. long chapters are love actually.. cause many thing get revealed in that chapters.. but sometimes, I really get bored yaarr!! I can read a long chapter if that is readable.. but when the chapter goes as same as like the Indian serials.... And those " Dhumtana Dhumtana" .... I can nottt read that chapter! Some spices have to be there yaar! If it's a long chapter and consists 10000 or near words.. otherwise how can you expect your readers to read it!..
Ps. I am not directing it to any of you guys here! You all are love and I love to read long chapters from you guys❤️

Short Chapter writer: Why guys! Like why! A chapter should actually consist at least 1000 words.. and you guys end it in just 500! And that too when the story gets interesting! I am so fed up with these guys..
Short description for these short chapter writers.

Reads, votes and comment freaks: I have to say alot about this.. Wattpad is a place where many unknown writers gets opportunity to show their talents.. but the thing is, when I first entered Wattpad.. I was told, vote the chapter you like..
So, you can't force me to vote that chapter which I didn't like... That's the reason, I write "vote and comment, if you like it" after every chapters of my own book..
Now some will say, "Then why did you write about the Silent readers, when you are in their support!" Guys, I am not in their support.. By the silent readers I meant to say those who read regularly! Also add that book to their reading list named "Best of Wattpad" but still don't vote.. When they don't like your book, why would they add it to the best! I was talking about those people..
But we often get upset, when we see less votes in our books.. i myself get sad.. but that doesn't mean you should stop updating.. write for your own happiness and for Allah.. reads and votes will come inshahllah.. but still if it doesn't, you shouldn't get upset over it but be happy over it that you wrote a book that you can read being satisfied in the future...
And one another thing.. if those writers who get less votes and comments and ask for votes then it can be justified.. but how can you justify when A writer who gets 200+ votes and comments in each chapters begs for votes! And they even threatens to stop updating if they don't get votes!

The Vanishing writers: I said about late updaters.. but did I say about those writers who just gets vanished! They have an wonderful vanishing ability 😂 .... Like they write a book, everything was going nice.. just then they stop updating! One year passes, 2 years passes even 3 years.. but still no trace of those writers and there update.. on the other hand the readers freaks out.. and fills the comment section with ' please update' comments.. and some of us gets worried over if the writer is okay or not... But after some days some reader sees that author commenting in a book and whole group of readers freaks out on his/her message board. But... Some of them actually faces problems in their actual life.. and.... Some.... Passes away...
So my this catagory doesn't include these writers.. please don't be offended.

The Perfect writer : Hmm... I have met very less writers like this catagory.. but my experience with reading their works had been wonderful.. They are perfect in everything! Whether it is the length, the emotions, the word choices or the action and comedy.. they write perfect.. and their writings are masterpiece..

'The billionaire and middle class girl' story writer: well, though they show the Female character as a helpless being... But still, Those billionaires are eye catching... Not that I get attracted towards them..😌
But still I hate it when The Male lead neglets or tortures the Female lead...😒

The fan fic writers: Lol! I have to write another chapter if I have to write their catagories.. but just so you know.. throughout my experience with fanfictions...
Some of them literally put their every wild imagination of their OTP in that book 😂 and some of it seems hormonal🙃.... But some of it are really good, even more good than the regular books we read...

The Romance writers: Ehehehehehehwhehehe! What do I say! I feel shy!🙈
Umm... So.... They write romance... Some write romance! And.... Some write... That romance.. and some write Those romance..
Now what is this "That" and "Those" this thing will be told by LihaMirza and mYsTeRyMe45 to you all...
And described by Henuviya_Sheikh to you guys...
*Runs saving my life*🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️

Dark and Explict romance writers: Yuck I don't wanna talk about them..

Muslim writers: My favorite writers.. well.. all don't have the same mentality.. but till now those Muslim writers I have faced are the sweetest people ever.. by reading their books we can understand many mistakes we do in our lives..

Paid story writers: I am jobless person.. so don't ask me about this catagory! Hurts my empty money bag...😢

---------

Assalamualaikum guys!

So! I guess I included, all of the catagories of writers in Wattpad. If missed any please write in the comments..

And comment if you felt it was entertaining!😌

Jazakallahu Khairan.....