𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

Back at the Well, (Y/n) is lowering herself down the rope trying to keep her eyes focused on the hole where the others were. Stan and Mike watched (Y/n) go down. Eddie and Bill had their arms out, reaching out to help pull her in.

Stan stepped on the Well, grabbed onto the rope, and froze.

"Stan, come on!" Richid looked at Stan already annoyed for having to do this. Stan gulped nervously and clung onto the rope trying to Shimmy down. Mike was waiting for him to go down. Once he saw that Stan was going into the hole, he stepped up grabbing onto the rope.

A metal pole hit Mike's back. Mike let out a yell of pain as he was suddenly pulled back by the collar of his shirt. The gun Mike was holding onto landed beside him.

"Mike?" (Y/n) said crawling back up to the entrance. There was no sign of Mike as far as the Losers could tell.

"Mike! Are you ok?" Stan yelled peering up. A different person appeared at the top of the well.

"Henry.." Eddie mumbled.

"Henry! Don't you dare!" (Y/n) yelled reaching out for the rope.

"(Y/n) don't!" Eddie yelled pulling her back. Henry gave an eerie smile, he was covered in blood, making the Losers just stare and yell for Mike.

"Oh fuck.." Richie mumbled.

"Where is he?" Ben yelled up to Henry.

Henry only gave a shaky laugh, the kind of laugh to give you chills. Henry grabbed onto the rope starting to pull it up.

"No! Grab the rope!" (Y/n) yelled at the people that were in front of her.

Ben and Bill tried to grab the rope, but the rope was now out of reach.

Henry throws the rope beside Mike, who is laying on the ground in pain.

"Mike!" Eddie and (Y/n) yelled.

"Fuck fuck fuck." Richie muttered.

"No! Leave him alone!" (Y/n) yelled staring up the well.

Henry looked back at Mike, walking away from the well. Mike propped himself on his elbows trying to scoot backwards.

"You didn't listen to what I told you, did you?" Henry said in a murmur. "You should've stayed out of Derry. Your parents didn't and look what happened to them."

Everyone was starting to panic the more time passed. (Y/n) and the other Losers were still shouting.

"I still get sad every time I pass by that pile of ashes. Sad, that I couldn't have done it myself." Henry inched forward towards Mike. Mike looked at the gun beside him.

"Mike, run!" Stan yelled from inside the well. Mike reached out to grab the gun. As soon as Mike grasped the gun, Henry had also had the gun, they both were struggling to keep the gun. Henry pushed Mikes arms, using his knees to keep Mikes arms down. Mike continued to struggle as Henry held onto the gun and pulled back on the gun, locking the needle in place. Henry moved the gun to Mikes forehead.

Just as Henry pressed the trigger, Mike managed to free his hand and pushed the gun away. Henry looked at the gun in surprise. Mike then grabbed onto a nearby rock and smacked Henry on head with it. Henry toppled back off of Mike, landing on his back. Mike quickly got up and pushed Henry down the well.

The losers poked their heads in watching Henry fall. They gasped and peered down the well. The others looked up and saw Mike at the entrance of the well.