🖤Chapter 2🖤

My dad grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into the house. I could feel the pressure cut off my breathing and I tried to push him off me.

"HOW DARE YOU GO OUT DRESSED LIKE THAT. HOW DARE YOU HAVE FUN WHEN YOU'RE THE REASON THAT SHE DIED, ITS YOUR FAULT"

The words cut me like a knife, causing tears to stream down my face.

"Dad, get off me please" I struggled "it wasn't my fault, stop please"

His eyes turned dark and he let go of my neck while pushing me on the ground. He grabbed a jacket and left the house without saying a word, probably to get high and drunk with his mates who are no better than him. He'll return in about 4 days, forget I existed and then hit me again. It's like a loop on repeat, never stopping. I guess I'm just used to it now though.

I felt the house shake as the door slammed shut and I pulled my legs up to my head and rested it on my knees. More and more tears fell each minute i sat there until my eyes slowly shut falling into a deep sleep.

The next day

I had the biggest headache EVER. Ugh I should not have drunk that much. I got off the floor and walked to the kitchen to open the cupboard and reached up towards the aspirin and downed 2 tablets with a glass of water. I am never going out again.

KNOCK KNOCK

Ughhhh, that's probably Abi, I don't wanna see anyone today, I look like absolute shit right now, I was still in my dress from yesterday with make up smudged on my face and the bruise of my dads hand was visible on my neck.

"ABI I DONT WANNA TALK RIGHT NOW IM SORRY I JUST FEEL LIKE SHIT AND IM TIREDDDD" I shouted through the door.

"WHOS ABI?" Just my luck, that was the voice of the incredibley sexy Luke Hemmings standing at my door when I look like rubbish.

"LUKE OH ERM ONE MINUTE, ILL ANSWER THE DOOR"

I heard him chuckle and I could imagine him doing that stupidly hot smirk that he seems to do a lot.

I ran up the stairs and into my room pulling my dress off my body and throwing on an oversized top and shorts spraying deodorant all over me then going into the bathroom to splash water on my face and hopefully wash off my make up.

"Erm- good morning Luke" I smiled at him as I opened the door. He was stood there in some skinny jeans, with black heeled boots, a black and red flannel shirt and his signature leather jacket and wow did he look good!

"Morning?" He chuckled "it's 2 in the afternoon"

2! I picked up my phone and checked the time, SHIT! I only had 2 hours until my work, I wanted to sleep.

"Well, good afternoon then Mr Hemmings" I rolled my eyes at him while he laughed at me.

"I was wondering why you didn't call me. Was I that bad of a kisser?" He smirked. Again with that stupid hot sexy smirk.

"N-no not bad" I gulped "I liked it" I looked down at my feet feeling my cheeks go warm.

He walked towards me and his long finger lifted my chin up to make me look straight in his gorgeous eyes.

"No need to go all shy on me princess" his eyes moved from my eyes down towards my lips. "Tell me to stop if you don't want this"

Before I had a chance to respond his mouth attacked my lips, kissing me roughly, shit I haven't brushed my teeth yet, he lifted me up on the kitchen counter and I moved my arms towards his neck, pulling his hair a little. It was like we were made for each other, our lips fit together so well.