I have another evil grandfather (Percy)

I own neither fandom. They belong to their respective owners.

I am thinking of making a big rewrite and starting a series of percy going to hogwarts as his school from the age of 11, making a long as hell series that would cover all the harry potter events and explore other stuff if anyone would like to read something like that, reply to this and if i get about 10 people i will start it off, no promises tho I have commitment issues.

When we arrived at camp I didn't know what to expect. I did not expect a harpy riding a Pegasus however. Like what in the name of Hades is that schist. Anyway, Annabeth and I were holding hands as we walked past the barrier. The battle we had just had at Goode had left us slightly shaken but we didn't dwell on it. 

As we walked past the cabins we were greeted by familiar faces. New campers asked us a  barrage of questions. It was good to be back home. I kissed Annabeth's cheek as we walked to the big house. we were greeted by a shocked Chiron. When we told him what happened he grabbed us both and pulled us into a hug. Just then the phone rang.

He picked it up. 

"Hmm"

"ahh I see"

"Well he is here right now."

"its urgent"

"Alright bye Sally"

"Chiron" I asked.

"Percy we have an issue"

"And that issue is?" 

"Your mum needs you. Its about her side of the family."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"Ok long ago Hecate blessed for mortals. They could use magic using wands. There names Were Godrick Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Salazar Slytherin and Rowena Ravenclaw. They procced to make a school for magic." Chiron said.

"Ok"

"Your mother is a descendant of one of these and has magical powers."

"Gotcha what else."

"Well her father was evil and the school has just found about your existence."

"Oh"

"they want you to go to the school so you can be monitored."

"Really, do I ever get a brake." 

"It seems not child, please go to your mother."

"Fine"

I walked out the door.

"And Percy"

"yes" I said turning around

"Keep demigods a secret, even the wizards do not know of there heritage."

"Sure"

I walked out of the camp, Annabeth was trailing behind me. We went to my car and drove back into the city.

Harry POV:

"Dumbledore called a meeting" Ron said.

"Okay, im coming down."

I was worried, were the death eaters rising again, was Voldemort back. I pushed the questions aside and sat down. I saw the faces of Tonks, Lupin, Sirius, Moody, Dumbledore, the Weasley family and many more.

"Some new information has come to us." Dumbledore said.

"What is it?"

"Voldemort had a daughter"