𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ PROLOGUE

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ PROLOGUE

WHITE AND COLD. Cold and white. That's all the room was. The bleak emptiness of it only added to my fear and disliking towards this place. I looked up at the ceiling. More tiles. The room was just tiles. Well, I mean apart from the door, but that was an old, dark brown which held no liveliness to it, nor showed any sides of opening.

I shivered slightly, bringing my knees up towards my chest and my arms to cover them, overlapping my hospital gown. Oh the things I would give to be out of here. Although it was not much better, my cell, or room, that I usually stayed in was comforting.

Perhaps due to the fact that there was a bed in there, or it was warmer and I was not treated like a rabid animal that would attack and kill if anyone came close.

But that's what I was. They made me into a monster. A monster that can kill with a thought.

A silent tear slid down my face, and I wiped it away before resting my hand back down on my knee. The light above flickered slightly. It did it again. And again. And again. I looked up and stared at it. I narrowed my eyes and concentrated.

Everything else apart from the blub seemed to disappear, enabling me to think clearer. I imagined the light bulb vanishing. Disappearing from existence. Not being transferred to somewhere else. Just erased from the Earth. It flickered once more then, nothing. It had disappeared.

Just as it vanished however, a sharp searing pain erupted from my left wrist. The shock bracelet I wore weakened my powers, shocked me whenever I used them without an overseer and alerted them. I had gained it ever since a couple of months ago, when they forced me into this room after a failed test. I had thought about wanting the man to leave me alone, and he just...disappeared. The other man ran for his life and warned Papa of my ability.

I curled up into a ball in the corner of the room, my body still aching from the shock. I could hear pounding footsteps from outside the room, but I didn't care. The door was yanked open and two arms grabbed me as my vision began to blur. I was carried out of the room and down the hallway. Papa was the last thing I saw before I completely shut my eyes and blanked out.

𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗂𝗇𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖾 teaser 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗛𝗘𝗥/FLOWERS.

𝗖𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡

03-11-20 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

04-11-20 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

05-11-20 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

06-11-20 𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

07-11-20 𝘁𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->
𝗕𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗡 𝗪𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗣 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗣

08-11-20 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

09-11-20 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

10-11-20 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->

𝗜𝗗𝗞 𝗔𝗕𝗢𝗨𝗧 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗠 𝗙𝗨𝗖𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗘𝗫𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗗

11-11-20 𝘀𝗶𝘅 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->
𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 <3

12-11-20 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

13-11-20 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->
𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆 13𝘁𝗵 ;)

14-11-20 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

15-11-20 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

16-11-20 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->
𝗜 𝗛𝗜𝗧 100 𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗟𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗚𝗨𝗬𝗦 𝗜𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗟𝗟 <3

17-11-20 𝘇𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴
->
𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

EXTRA !

EXTRA !

the only reason the countdown
is kept is because you can
see how excited 2020 me was
to post this fic : )

unedited.

rue !