Intent

The comforting smell of rain and forestry was the last thing the caramel skinned woman recalled before falling into a magic induced slumber. Her muscles aches with an uncomfortable burning sensation, one that nestled into her very bones even. Releasing a brief grunt into the air, she found the strength to turn on her side. Though instead of feeling the dry texture of leaves between her fingers; instead the young girl swore she felt a sort of fabric. Soft even, as she found herself moving her fingers delicately across the material. Clutching it tightly in her grasp, the slightly frail girl brought the material inches from her face. Inhaling the smell of male musk, and strong one at that. The smell invading her nostrils and forcing the girl to awaken. Sitting up rather abruptly her where she once lay; the young woman's dark brown and purple streaked locks dangling about her face. Instinctively; the woman's fingers traced around the silver ring which lay upon her index finger. The small piece of jewelry was infact very dear to the young woman.

The ring was crafted from pure palladium; a lovely silver metal with flexes of jasper within it. Allowing the light to reflect the very sun that fed the girl her power. Just as the earth below was her mother; coddling her in her loving embrace. The leaves of oak,ash and thorn sprung from the center of a deep jasper gem. For the knot alone signified balance; something the young woman wished for with all her might. Quietly the girl muttered a prayer to the Gods above; before rising to her feet. Her interest peaked as she could hear the constant chatter from a nearby room. Slipping on her boots and easing across the creaky wooden floor below; the voices increased in volume. Two she immediately recognized from the night prior. Creeping further into the two story house; the caramel skinned woman pressed her body against the wall. Realizing that 3 other voices filled the room. Peaking around the corner; she saw a group of young men.

Each seemed to surround a table where a laptop and newspapers lay strewn about the surface. Derek Hale was the first to speak, his arms crossed and stern expression ever present on his features. "Looks like we have company." He stated, referring to the young woman who smirked. Of course he knew she was there. Infact she was pretty sure that the others did as well. As the jasper gem at the center of her ring finger gave off a dim emerald glow. A signal to the young witch of other supernatural creatures among her midst. Stepping from her hiding spot, the young woman made her presence known. Her right hand on her hip as she spoke, a confident grin on her face. "You know it's wrong to talk about a lady behind her back." She commented, causing Stiles to hold back another burst of laughter. "Looks like someone's feeling better." Derek groaned, his tone making the woman lower her eyes at him. "Smart ass." The girl hissed causing the eyebrow of one of the young men to raise. Cracking a smile he revealed a row of shiny teeth. Though the boy's eyes were troubled. A deep storm filled them, one that he had yet to combat. His own demons, though he hid it well with a smile. The girl saw this, the damage within him and couldn't help but to smile at him. Her smile alone bringing a sense of peace to him. "I like her." He joked, his smile was a shy yet goofy one. Almost as if he was unsure if it was alright to smile. He was a slave to someone, to who the girl did not know. But he had yet to break the chains.

Derek growled causing the young boy to cower before Derek, sensing he had angered the Alpha. Lowering his head; the one called Isaac remained silent for a time. Leaving the others in the room to speak, taking the opportunity the young woman stepped forward. Her heeled boots clicking behind her, she took a seat on the table beside one of the young men. Her lavender tinted locks falling down her sides. She then crossed her legs before the wolves, her brown eyes flicking with a green hue. "I'm sure you want to know who I am." The gorgeous teen began before taking a single apple from a nearby fruit bowl. She tossed it effortlessly her hand as she began to speak. "The name is Akasha Ashthorne, and I'm sure as you saw last night; I'm a witch." Her statement causing the room to grow silent with the mere whistling of the wind outside.