Camping Chapter 2

So after telling Grant I wasn't instead in him. Our school went on a camping trip to a little small town and we went to the lake to set up our camp stuff... Leon and I went to go get some fish and that's when things start to happen... I had a feeling that something was gonna happen tonight to someone or something.... So Leon and I came back with fish and our teacher was missing and no one had no idea where he went.... "OMG, what just happened to our teacher he isn't here like what the hell" said Edie... "Duh, do you think" said Leon... "Stop fighting, we need to go look for him" said Katie.. So Katie, Leon, Andrew, and I went one way to look.... "Look Grant, go with her she's with 3 other people this maybe the time to hold her hand" said Roman. "Yea I guess, I will go with them" said Grant... So Grant followed us and he ran up and he scared the shit out of my brother and he jumped in Andrew's arms... Andrew he kissed my brother and he kissed him back and I thought it was so cute. Then out of no where Jake jumped and scared me so I slapped him across the face.... "Ouch man" said Grant... Then Grant hugged me from behind and was holding on to me and wouldn't let go.. Then he turned me around and he kissed me on the lips softly and I kissed him back... "I won't hurt you I promise, your to pretty to be hurt, your all I think about, I love you"said Grant.... Then we made it back to camp grounds... And Grant he couldn't stop smiling at me. "Man what happened" said Brenden. "I got to kiss her, OMG we were kissing for a long time and my heart was racing, God I still like her and I hope she can be my girlfriend, I want to cuddle her so badly" said Grant...