Episode 22 After the Village

 After defeating Felix ... it seemed like I was sleeping for about two days.

 When I got up and went to the living room of my house, my father, mother, and Tina were surprised to see me and hugged me while crying.

 I've never seen my father shed tears in my life, so I'm so worried and sorry, but I was so happy that I almost cried.

 I slept for two days because I was injured, but the first cause because I  out of magic.

 When the magical power runs out, i would faints, and until about 80% of the magical power recovers, i cannot wake up from sleep.It seems that I will sleep for two days when my magic power runs out ... I still have to train when it comes to magic.

 Like me, Tina seems to have fainted due to lack of magic, but ... it seems that she got up in just half a day.

 Even though she has many times more magical power than me, it recovers faster than me ... I was the one who taught Tina magic, but what's the difference?

 And now we are in the forest.

 I have to get rid of the last battle.

 I only remembered fighting Felix, but before that I was fighting hundreds of monsters's corpses are scattered around the village.

 It's the first time I've killed so many monsters, so I'm wondering what to do, but for the time being, everyone in the village seems to be cleaning up the corpses while I'm sleeping.

 By the time I went, it seemed that it had already taken two days to clean up, so it was piled up like a pile of corpses.

 I and my dad did it all, and I feel sorry to have everyone in the village clean up, but they told me that I didn't have to worry because my dad and I helped them and I felt from the bottom of my heart that I was glad to help this village.

 And as a result of discussing what to do with the piled up monsters ... We decided to burn them off except for some.

 The monsters hunted by fathers and hunters can be priced well if you sell materials such as peeled skins in the city.

 The money is used to buy what the village needs.

 There are many monsters that seem to be good materials from this group of monsters, but ... there are too many.

 I consulted with my dad, and the hunters to decide which monsters to keep, and except for few of them, hundreds of monsters were to be burned down.

 I asked Tina to burn the corpse of the demon.

 I can do it just to light the corpse, but when I burn the corpse, it gives off a terrible dead smell.

 If you leave it alone, the smell will spread to the village and it will be a little difficult.

 Therefore, only Tina can use fire magic to burn and wind magic to prevent the smell from spreading to the village.

 I also want to do my best and be able to afford that much ...

 I thought so when I saw Tina talking happily with me while burning the corpse in front of me and manipulating the wind magic so as not to let the dead smell flow into the village.

 And-about a week has passed since I defeated Felix, and swarm of demons.

 Despite such a big event, the village is spending as usual without any problems.