The Haunting Nightmare

The Normal POV is from a third person perspective and is used quite a lot throughout! I hope you like my story and excuse if there are any mistakes! 💞
========================
Normal POV

In an apartment, a blonde girl was resting on her bed as the only light from outside reflected from the window revealing the sweat pouring down from her face. Her body had constantly moved around, it seem she was struggling from a nightmare. "No....don't....please...don't hurt him....stop...stop...stop..." she spoke out loud, her voice gradually got louder.

"LUCY!!" a voice shouted waking her up abruptly. She began panting as her eyes were wide open and her body shook. "Lucy? Are you okay?" the blue feline named Happy asked her throughout worry, she didn't answer.

"Luce?" the pink hair dragon slayer who had sneaked into her bed had been awoken by her violent screams.

Without answering she clutched her head and curled up into a ball sitting up position. "Stop..stop" she called out as she felt hands grab her shoulders and shook her around "Snap out of it!" Natsu shouted as he could feel the shivering of her body uncontrollably continue.

"What wrong with Lushie?" Happy questioned directing it to Natsu as he stared at his freaked out friend.

"Please..dont...stop...don't hurt him, don't hurt hi-" she continued screaming until she was pulled into a tight hug by big warm arms. "Calm down...it's just a dream" he whispered in her ear as he parted from the hug.
Lucy looked up at his face as water started to pour down her cheek.

She lifted her shaking hands and touched his face "Are you okay?" she stated looking at both him and Happy. "We are fine, what about you?" Happy spoke walking towards Lucy touching her, he could feel the uncontrollable shake, however it soon calm down. "Your both...both fine, thank god" she muttered before falling into Natsu's chest, she passed out and went to sleep in an instant.

"I never seen her so scared before" the worried voice of happy spoke as he watched Natsu hold her tight. "What did she dream of to make her like that?" he asked running his hand through her hair. "I don't know, but im glad we were here" happy implied as he walked down to the bottom of the bed. "Mm...lets go back to sleep" Natsu answered laying back down holding onto Lucy hoping she could sleep peacefully.

"What did she mean don't hurt him and your fine?" he asked himself as he watched the moon make her tear glisten, he fell asleep uncomfortably that night.
===========================
When morning reached, Lucy had been the first one to wake up. Usually she would have yelled at the idiot from sneaking into her bed, let alone her room, but she didn't. This time she was grateful because if it wasn't for them, she would have suffered more and wouldn't have known if they were harmed or not.

So quietly jumping out of bed she got her change of clothes and entered the bathroom. Turning on the tapped and getting herself unchanged in the process.

Relaxing her body in the warm bath the troubles of last night dreams haunted her. "I hope I didn't worry them too much" she sighed as she sank deeper in the bath "I always do".

As time ticked by and the water started to run cold, Lucy realised how long she actually been in there. Jumping out carefully she dried herself with the towel before getting change in her normal clothing, the blue and white shirt that marked a blue 't' with her matching blue loose skirt, high boots as she latch on her belt which held her whip and celestial keys.

Exiting the bathroom she found the pink and blue duo finally waking up from their slumber. "You guys are finally up, aye?" she chuckled with her hand to her hip. "Mmmm...good morn...ing" Natsu yawned as his hand aggressively rubbed his eyes. Lucy walked towards her front door and opened it, but before leaving she asked "You guys coming to the guild with me?".

"Meet you outside!" he yelled jumping out of the window as he called Happy along. "The door is never an option I am guessing" she sweats dropped as she locked her door on the way out and walked to the guild with Natsu and Happy.
_______________________^_^_
Arriving at the guild Natsu slammed open the door greeting everyone "What's up?!".

Some of the guild member called back at him until he got annoyed at one. "What cha so loud for hot head!?" the raven hair boy argued, as Lucy made her way to the bar. "Hey Mira, can I get a vanilla milkshake?" she politely asked finding a spot at the bar. "Sure!"

Waiting for her milkshake Lucy watched the conflict between Natsu and Gray that continued. "Shut up ice princess!" Natsu shouted back at him, the collision of each other forehead staying put. Mira came back not long after giving Lucy her drink, she thanked the white hair mage as she had wandered off serving others.

As Lucy sat there sipping at her vanilla shake she watch the now guild brawl that was started by the two idiots.

Laying her head down on the bar she felt the lack of sleep change her energy. Relaxing her body with the commotion behind her, a voice was heard "Hello my little lamb...how is your precious dragon slayer" a mysterious voice echoed throughout her head as she fling her head up, after a bit looking left and right she place her head back down, she must have been hearing things.

Lucy closed her eyes falling asleep instantly, but then a terrifying picture flashed through her mind. "Don't..." she mumbled quietly, that's when she woke up in shock knocking over her milkshake.

The glass smashed to the ground that shattered it in big pieces, that's when Mira walked back. "Oh my, its fine Lucy I will clean it" Mira reassured but Lucy shook her head. "So..rry, I will clean it" she stuttered a bit before kneeling down.

Her mind was out of it as she picked each shard with no care, her hands shook violently as each touch of glass slash at her hand. However, even though she could feel the pain she didn't react, she just continue picking them up.

Natsu could smell the blood in the guild as his head flinched towards the blonde mage. He saw the blood cover her hand as it dripped to the floor, the blank face she had made him worry.

Running out of the conflict he made his way to Lucy and kneels down. " Oi Lucy! Your hands?" he exclaimed as she didn't pay any attention to his words. She held in her hand the broken glass that had blood stained on each.

"What had happen Lucy?!" Mira questioned from other the counter looking at the injuries on her hand. "Oi Luce, what is wrong?!" Natsu once again asked but this time grabbing a hold to her wrist. This time she snapped out of it looking at him in the eyes, "Natsu?".

Without speaking he carefully grabbed the glass from her hands, getting her blood on him. Natsu gave Mira the glass to throw away as Lucy slowly stood up, he walked back to her. Natsu grabbed her wrist and dragged her to the infirmary for the cuts on her hand.

Walking into the infirmary Natsu let go of Lucy's wrist, this is when she noticed the blood , she darted her eyes to his hands. "No...no..." She muttered as Natsu turned around from where he was holding the first aid kit. "Natsu! What happened? Are you alright?!" she exclaimed running to him grabbing his hand, the first aid kit fell. "Luce im fine, you're the one who is hurt, this is your blood" He implied as she was filled with relief.

As Lucy sat down on a chair facing Natsu who as well sat on one, he started to treat her hand. "Ow..." she winced as Natsu cleaned the blood off her hand. "What wrong with you lately?" he asked, continuing cleaning and bandaging her hand.

"No-No-nothing at all" she stuttered averting her eyes. "Luce?!" he raised his voice a little as she flinched. "Im just tired and worried for my rent...lets go on a mission why don't we?" she struggled to speak, Natsu just sighed and agree