The Unexplained Desire

Normal POV

As Natsu, Happy entered the apartment carrying Lucy, they placed her on her bed. Walking over in the kitchen Natsu grabbed a bowl of water and a cloth before walking back to her. Soaking the rag then wringing it, he cleaned the blood spurted on her face.

The room was silent and no lights were on, the only source of light was from the moon that shone in.

The gush of wind blew in the window making Lucy's hair sway in front of her face hitting Natsu's hand that was cleaning her face. He froze as it tickled his fingers gently as he watched the breath leave her lips. "Why hasn't she woken up yet?!" his voice cried quietly, his pal put his paw on his hand.

"She will wake up, don't worry Natsu" he tried to say with encouragement though he was as worried as him. The attention of their eyes dashed to Lucy as her body fidgets, her hand hit Natsu's which was placed beside her.

The fragile fingers of hers wrapped around his warm hand, Natsu looked to his hand then to her face. "Luce?" he muttered as he watched her eyes flicker open painfully.

"Thank goodness" she mumbled in a pant though he could hear her clearly, her hand remained in his. "My nightmare didn't come true, you are not..." her hand squeezed tighter to his as her eyes watered up "you're not hurt, im so glad" a tear fell down her face as she smiled weakly loosening her grip.

Natsu sat there with a shock face, he could feel the pressure to his hand differ to her words. His heart had started to beat faster as the tear dropped to her pillow. "Stop worrying about me! What about you!" he exclaimed this time clutching her hand tight.

"Your fire was so pretty, show me again aye?" she smiled before the water drops on her hand made it vanish. "WHY ARE YOU NEVER WORRIED ABOUT YOURSELF?!" he cried putting his forehead to her hand.

Lucy reached her free hand and placed it on his cheek wiping away the tears.
" Because you are there to worry for me. Like you care for me I care for you and happy." She stated sitting up dragging Happy to Natsu's head hugging them both.

"You're both precious to me" her voice echoed in their ears, the soft kiss on their head from Lucy gave them a little shock.

"I love you Lushie" Happy whined as he hugged her arm. " I love you too Happy" she whispered back as Natsu lifted his head up, she blushed and looked away pulling her hand away from his, she averted her eyes.
_____________^_^______________________________________

Moments later after the incident Happy fell asleep at the end of her bed as Natsu laid on the floor next to them.

Not able to fall asleep he watched the ceiling before sitting up. Looking over to his left he noticed Lucy awake, when she noticed he was looking her head flick sideways. "Lucy!" his voice was quiet but aggressive, she looked but with a slight pink on her face.

"I don't know what really love means, but when you say it I feel funny. I always want to see you and your smile is always the brightest. I have this weird feeling but I don't know what it is" he said meaningfully as Lucy eyes stared at him is awe.

"What weird feeling?" she questioned as he scratch his head while thinking. "Mm, well...like when you kiss me on the forehead before its like.." he stopped has she repeated his words "it like?" her curiously voice said as he stood up.

Leaning towards her, Natsu places his lips to her head before parting. "I want to do it back" the blush of his face was barely noticeable in the dark.

With all of Lucy's courage she grabbed his cheeks with both hands stopping him from parting away to far. "So what if I did this?" she nervously said peaking his lips. "Would you want to-to-do it back" her face cutely went red as the stuttered showed her embarrassment.

"Well its like my body really wants to" he muttered as he touched his lips. "What if another girl did it, or I did it to another guy?" she asked trying to confirm the situation.

"No way....just the thought of it is making me mad".
Lucy giggled as she closed her eyes and smashing her lips onto his properly for a period of time.

As she parted they both slightly panted as Natsu was stunned. " I truly love you Natsu Dragneel" her lust eyes seeped into his. "But I don't know If I do" he argued back feeling bad that he was stupid enough not to.

"Then when you realise my presence is wanted by you and you want to claim me as yours.....all you have to do is say I love you".

"But I already want that!" he rose his voice a little louder going in for the kill. His lips hit hers as he tried to make it more passionate unconsciously, he parted from hers and spoke.

"I must really do love you then?" he blushed unexpectedly to both of them as Lucy giggled. "I will wait until you are sure of it!"