neil- cramps

Ugh uwu. The fit above is what you are wearing (your skirt is knee length remember that)

Being the only girl in welton had it's perks, you didn't have to share a room with anyone, you didn't have to do extra curricular activities if you didn't want to. Downsides including but not limited to: general boy behaviour, strict dress codes, high expectations, straight up sexism and periods.

You were lucky, you had the dorm at the end of the boys corridor meaning you had an en suite bathroom in the room. However cramps were a huge issues being an all boys school you had no one to really complain to, yea you could complain to your boyfriend Neil Perry and his friends (DPS) but they don't have ovaries so the don't really understand what your going through it can be frustrating at times right now in Mr Keating's English class is one of those times.

You'd wrote a poem on period pains. It what you did when you felt quite low in mood. Mr Keating was absolutely loving your poem, it showed raw emotion and pain that no one in the room will understand but that's what makes it so personal.

It's a lighting bolt hitting
That one small area, tied
In a knot. One loop, two loop
One day,two days, three days,four days,five days, six days.
The pain is so deep, you can't even touch it. No one understands it, you can't patch it. It's like a slap
on the wrist expect
it's nettles and thorns and
Spikes. No one really understands it, I don't even understand.
No one understands. No one understands.

(I wrote that myself sorry it's bad I just quickly put it together)

Mr Keating- wow. Absolutely fantastic peach cotton. Any one wanna guess what it was written about.?

For some reason you just felt really sad. Really, really sad. It hit you: no one understands. Of course they won't understand y/n your the only girl in welton. Tears welled up into your eyes as you went to sit back in your seat. You were the last to read so class was almost over. You could hear Charlie arguing with Cameron in the background while you hurriedly packed your notebook out. You really just wanted to go to your dorm room and cry out your feelings. A hand came out in front of you as you stood up from your chair, attached to that hand was an arm, this arm belonged to your boyfriend Neil Perry. You couldn't look him in the eyes, you just felt super uneasy and anxious all of a sudden. Luckily English was your last lesson of the day, dinner wasn't till 5 it's 3:30 right now.

Neil- your poem was very good y/n. Hey what's wrong?

You- nothing I, let's talk in my room ok?

Neil nodded and grabbed your bag. You both walked in silence to your dorm room, only a floor below this. Once you had got there you put the key in the door and walked in, Neil followed you after and placed your bag on the hook where it usually is. You slumped yourself down onto your bed as Neil just stood awkwardly in the door frame.

Neil- what's up?

You- I'm in pain Neil, ok. Lots of pain.

Neil- is it your head again maybe it's because you haven't been wearing your glass-

You- ITS MY PERIOD NEIL. I'm having bad cramps right now.

Tears welled up in your eyes immediately feeling guilty for yelling at him. Your hands came up to cover your face and you turned your body away from him in a fetal position.

Neil- oh Princess come here.

Neil slumped down behind you and pulled your around into his chest. He wrapped his arms around your body as you laid your head on his chest. You sobbed into his welton jumper.

Neil- you should have told me you were in pain y/n, I don't like seeing you in pain shhh shhh it's ok bubs.

Neil rubbed your back as you shuddered and sniffled underneath him. You took this moment to listen to Neil's heartbeat. You calmed down a lot but didn't want to move as you and Neil didn't cuddle as often as you would have liked.

Neil- how about you change into some clothes and I'll get you some snacks Charles stile from the kitchen huh? How's that sound.

Knox- that sounds absolutely fantastic were already one step ahead of you.

You- you guys me and Neil were having a moment.

Charlie- we know but we wanted to check on you make sure your ok?

Todd- yea you poem was a bit saddening.

Knox- I brought some smokes,

You- nope not in here thank you. It smells nice in here please don't ruin it.

Charlie- yea knoxious

Neil- y/n we might not experience the cramps but we do understand your pain.

You- awe you guys are the best.

Charlie- move over Neil im exushusted and y/n's bed looks warm and comfy

Knox- come on Todd it's a group hug.

Well I hoped you liked it. First story in this book uwu.