Missing her and Professor Snape

~Dracos p.o.v~
I ran up to mine and Cerys's room excited for us to be heading back home together. I can't wait to tell my mother that I'm in love with Cerys and planning on asking her to be my girlfriend.

As I got to the room Cerys's stuff was gone. Maybe she's meeting me in the train. I grabbed my suitcases and started packing my stuff and that's when I saw a note on the bed. I opened the note and started to read.

Dear Draco,
I'm sorry but I have to leave. I've decided that it's best that I go and never come back. I don't want to be a distraction for you and your task to please the dark lord. But I want you to know, that since the first day I met you i thought you were a wimp and weren't going to be strong enough to face the challenges ahead of you. But I was wrong you are strong, stronger than ever and I'm so proud of you. But I know you don't want to be a death eater you just want to protect your family and make them proud. Which makes me extremely proud of you. And I know we didn't get along at first but when I got to know you and when we kissed and slept with eachother I knew that I was in love with you. I love you Draco Lucius Malfoy, and I always will. Please be safe my baby.
          All my love, Cerys xx

As I read that letter tears started pouring down my face, the love of my life was gone. She's in love with me. And she never got to hear me say it back. I quickly packed my stuff and ran down to the train. Maybe I can see her on the train and talk to her.

I chucked my stuff in my compartment and headed to find Hermione, because that's the only place Cerys would be. I walked down the hall of the train glancing in compartments but no sign of either of them yet.

I noticed Weasley's younger sister come out of a compartment and headed straight for that one. I opened the door and only saw Potter, Hermione and Weasley, but no Cerys. I frowned. I asked Hermione if she had seen Cerys but she shook her head, I felt tears building up in my eyes.

I left the compartment and headed back for mine, I sat down and scanned the letter over and over again reading the word I love you and always will.

"Hey buddy, what's up?" Blaise asked, I ignored him and just kept staring at the letter.

"Where's Cerys?" He asked, I turned to him and scowled.

"I don't fucking know." I spat, and watched as Blaise held his hands up in defence.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded. "Never better."

We soon arrived at Kings Cross, I grabbed my bags and headed straight for the car.

"Hey darling, where's Cerys?" My mother asked, "I don't know and I don't care." I spat obviously not meaning it.

I sat down in the back of the car and watched as we travelled home in silence. We finally arrived back at the manor, I slammed the car door shut and headed for my room.

I jumped on my bed a looked at my ceiling, all I saw was Cerys, her amazing smile, her beautiful piercing green eyes, how strong she was, her attitude. Everything about her I thought of.

"Draco." My father said coming into my room. I sat up on my bed and looked at him.

"Yes father?" I asked, "we have a meeting come now." He said. I nodded and followed him out of my room. We headed up to the dining room and sat down at the table. I looked over at Cerys's empty seat. And it made me realise she was actually gone.

"Welcome everyone, our time has nearly come for Draco to kill Dumbledore and for us to take over Hogwarts." The dark lord announced. Everybody cheered in delight except for me.

"As you are all aware there is an empty seat at our table, Miss Black will not be with us any longer. She has vanished and none of us can find her. So I have replaced Cerys with none other that Severus Snape, Hogwarts Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher, who happens to be an old and dear friend of mine, and one of my trusted death eaters. As you can tell he's fully tricked the headmaster of Hogwarts and proved his loyalty to him and has earned his trust in return." The dark lord laughed.

I watched as Professor Snape walked into the dining room and sat in Cerys's seat.

"Now then, Severus is here to protect and make sure nobody gets in Dracos way. Especially Harry Potter and his friend." He spat.

"So Draco how is fixing the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirements coming along?" The dark lord asked sitting down in his chair.

"It's nearly ready my lord, I believe I need to transport two more objects to make sure it's fully ready." I responded.

"Well done Draco." He said proudly, "now then you all may leave, until next time." He announced and excused everyone from the table.

I left the room and headed back upstairs where tears fell down my face, I heard a knock at the door.

"Come in." I said keeping myself together.

I watched as Professor Snape walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Hello professor." I smiled, he nodded.

"I know you don't want to do this." He said, I sighed and rubbed the back of my head.

"Which is why, I'm the one who's going to kill Dumbledore."

I shot my eyes up to him in shock, "why?" I asked.

"I trust you Draco, I know you are not a death eater because no death eater can love and you're in love with Cerys." He said.

I nodded and sat on my bed knowing I'm not going to see her again, "I was like you Draco, I fell in love with Lily Potter, but the dark Lord killed my only love. And that's why I could never serve him again." He whispered.

"So why are you going to kill Dumbledore?" I asked confused.

"Because he wants me to Dumbledore May be old but he's no stupid, he knew the dark lord planned on you to murder him, so he asked me to do it instead so the dark lord will trust me. So I can give Harry time to figure out a way to kill him." He explained.

I was shocked, "so Dumbledore knew, but why is he agreeing to die?" I asked.

"He's dying anyways he has a year left Draco."

I nodded, "life is unfair." I sighed.

He nodded patting my back, "I need you too keep up with the act." He said getting up from the bed.

He turned to me, "also Cerys didn't leave you, she left to protect you. The dark lord knew that you were in love with her, and he threatened to kill her so she left. You will see her again I promise you." He smiled before leaving my room. That was the first time I ever seen him smile.

So Cerys left to protect me. And what does he mean I will see her again? But what if the dark lord wins? I will never be able to hold her, kiss her or love her ever again. I just hope Harry comes up with a plan soon, otherwise I lose the love of my life for good just like Professor Snape.