Chapter 2: The One Where Trump & Pence Have An Anniversary

July 15th, 2016

"M-Melania!" Trump jumped out from under Pence. "It's not what it looks like, I swear!"

"It's always what it looks like Donald." Melania glanced between the two lovers. "I suppose I should have saw it coming."

Trump was surprised by Melania's surprisedly okay-ness. She didn't scream at him, throw a pillow at him, fight him, she just stood there. Kind of like, she had been expecting this. Trump couldn't help but be both relieved, and a little offended that she couldn't care less about what he was doing. 

"Well, I should go then.." Pence got up awkwardly, rubbing the back of his neck. He had achieved the man of his dreams, and then remembered that he had a wife. What a cruel, cruel world.

"Wait," Trump placed his hand on Pence's wrist. Pence paused, and Trump could have sworn that time stood still. Pence glanced back, looking into Trump's hopeful but desperate eyes. 

Pence sighed, and moved back. "Okay, so how do we deal with this situation?" He glanced between Melania and Trump. 

Melania grinned. "I have an idea."

July 15th, 2017

"Happy one year anniversary!" Pence uncovered Trump's eyes, to reveal a model of a mini wall. Trump's favorite thing.

"Oh my god, babe!" Trump pulled Pence in for a kiss. Trump's life was great, he had a supermodel wife whom he spoiled so she would allow him to continue dating Pence. Trump didn't mind of course, they kept up a good public appearance with no need for commitment. And he had an amazing boyfriend, Micheal Richard Pence. Life couldn't get better.

"I got you a gift too Mikey." Trump wrapped his arms around from behind Pence, and covered his eyes. "It's a surprise." He whispered seductively into Pence's ear.

"I'm so excited." Pence grinned, Trump had done nothing but spoil him rotten in the past year. Pence was so incredibly happy.

Trump had led Pence down the White House halls and was taking him to a special room. He led Pence into one of the rooms.

"It's..." Trump pulled his hands off of Pence's eye to reveal a Bible. "It's a special Bible." Trump opened the Bible. Inside the Bible was a list of laws. Law #1, the gays shall never allowed to get married ever again. Law #2, conversion therapy is required for everyone except Trump and Pence.

"Oh my god, you didn't!" Pence's smile was a mile long. He pulled Trump in for a hug and a kiss. "Donnie, i'm so happy that we're happy." 

"Me too Mikey, me too." 

Music started to play. Both Trump and Pence looked around, and Trump saw Melania standing in the doorway. She gave him a sweet smile and a thumb's up. Trump nodded slightly to her in an understanding manner. She then walked away, glancing back at Trump and Pence.

"May I have this dance?" Trump placed his hand out.

"Yes you may." Pence took Trump's hand and they began to dance.

Trump rested his head on Pence's shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist. Pence had his arms wrapped around Trump's waist. They swayed and let themselves relax.

They held each other close, like there was no one else in this planet. And there didn't have to be anyone else. It was just them vs. the world. Especially the damn democrats.