Fourteennn🔗.

ᘔᗴᗰOᖇᗩ

"You had fun?" Kasim looked at me as we drove to our parkin' spot to end the night. We had just came from our li' date day.

"Yes I wish it wasn't already twelve we coulda did some else." I pouted, playin' with the ball I won with our tickets.

We went to an arcade, ate lunch, and went skating. I was in second place for the socks race, Sim big headass was in first place.

We ended up walkin' downtown and got tacos from this truck. My new taco place, Taco Bell got real life competition.

While we were down there we seen a movie in the park showin' for little kids and I talked him into goin'.

Our big asses was the only big folks with the little kids but they ended up findin' their way over to our spots and it was like one big thing.

The parents were all in their foldin' chairs by the lot while we sat in the grass. It was the Adams Family cartoon.

"We got bout fithy nieces and nephews now." He chuckled and I shook my head.

"I'm surprised they let us stay and watch the movie."

"Fuck was they gone do it was a movie in the park and we felt like seein a movie inna park." He shrugged and I just laughed.

"Miss lady was nice enough to give us them sandwiches and juice boxes cuz a nigga was shole hongry." He laughed and I did the same, his fat ass. "Yo stoopid ass askin can we get some them folks don't kno us from shit." I shook my head, still laughin'.

"Fuck dat you ate it and it was hittin wan it? Don't lie." He pulled into the lot and I smirked, "it was ight."

"Nah nah, ass addicted to da cap." He said and I flipped him off.

"You rollin or me?" He looked for his lighter. "Ion wanna smoke tonight, can we just listen to music?" I smiled sweetly.

"Fasho," he nodded, "Whatever you want."

"Don't play that damn album again thoe ian fuckin playin Alae." He warned me and I kissed my teeth.

I had listened to Queen album,misunderstood, about five times already and made him listen to it with me all today.

"Fine and don't be callin me by my middle name when you playin mad just cuz I do it." I mugged him and he scoffed, "Shit chu do it so I'm doin it, our thang now." He smirked.

I played my special playlist and he laughed. "Don't laugh this good shit." I nodded already singin' along as You Had it All, played. "Girl I was listenin' to dis shit befo you was born, I know." He waved me off, singin' with me.

"Mmcht you a year and three months older than me you bum." I rolled my eyes.

"You a haterrr bruh Ian neva kno dis." He shook his head and I laughed.

That song went off and You Give Good Love, played. I closed my eyes and sung along.

"Gone hop ova." He told me and I opened my eyes, gladly doin' just that, climbin' over the console to get into his lap.

"Babyyyy." He tried to hit the same note as Whitney.

"Oh no sirrrrr." I covered his mouth as I laughed. "Boy you tried it."

"Cho hatin ass on who you think taught Whitney how to sang?" He asked seriously, "Me nigga." He still tried to sing.

"Gone head do you baby." I continued to laugh as I listened to him.