Yoshi x Halli

Yoshi's perspective:

My heart starts beating faster and my palms become sweaty as I see Halli across the meadow with her friends. I look longingly at her admiring her perfect skin, I became mesmerized with her tail wagging slightly while laughing with her friends, oh how I could hear that laugh and listen to it as it was a song on repeat.

my friend nudges me with their elbow, "cmon man just talk to her"

"i-i cant not while her friends are there, what if i get embarrassed?" I stuttered

"alright if ya wanna be like that then so be it" he called Halli over and tried to talk with the girls but failed miserably.

"h-hey what are you doing!?!?!" I snarled at him and gave him a short glare as i met with the most beautiful girl in the world, Halli

"Hey yoshi!" she hugged me and stepped back

"hey halli" mmm how i loved how her name sounded in my mouth 

Halli smirked and playfully punched my shoulder, " Why are you getting all rallied up for eh?"

"No reason, how are you?" I managed out being surprised with my sudden confidence.

"I'm good now that you're here, what about you?" she says sheepishly putting her hand on her neck awkwardly

My eyes widened and I blushed lightly, i cleared my throat, "I'm good too, want to hang out later today?"

"Sure! pick me up at 8pm", she hands me her address and winks at me, her tailed swayed while walking away as if she was trying not to wag her tail.

My eyes go to the paper and it reads cavern # room # dress comfy, don't be late ;)  

at 8pm

I look anxiously at myself in the mirror and fix my hair. I wore some jeans and a light grey hoodie. I took a mint and left the house. I drove up to her house and knocked on her door lightly. I straightened myself up and waited patiently. I heard her footsteps coming closer to the door and I watch it open, shes wearing some leggings and a cropped shirt. I said my greetings and took her hand. She may have told me to pick her up but i'm picking the place.

"Where are we heading Yoshi?"

I smirked at her " its a surprise princess"

I could see her face look away as she blushed, I grinned. As we came closer to the place i told her to closer her eyes and I swiftly picked her up bridal style and kept walking.

"W-where are we? why do my eyes have to be closed? why am i being carrie-"

"shhhh u ask too many questions, just relax princess"

She did what i asked and she snuggled into my arms. I deeply breathed in her scent as it was intoxicating. she snuggled into my arms and relaxed. When we got there I heard her slow breathing and assumed she fell asleep. I lay her down on the grass gently and kissed her forehead before I woke her up. I sat next to her and gently shook her awake. We layed on the grass gazing up at the stars with the sound of a gentle river behind us.

"wow, its beautiful here, its so calm and quiet" she muttered

I noticed her shivering and took off my hoodie and gave it to her

"thank you"

"no problem princess, lets just relax" I pulled out a basket of snacks for her to eat and wrapped her in my arms as we fell asleep.

Let me know which ship you want me to write next! comment down below!!