Chapter 1

Opening

Third POV

Y/n could be seen running to school trying to get there since he left his homework in there. Y/n finally reached the school only to find half of it almost gone.

Y/n: "seriously come on and I was almost down with that paper to, must have been a spirit, well guess I'll just go back hom-"

Y/n was cut off by the sound of gun shoot being fired. Y/n looks up to see a least 10 or 11 people trying to shoot at some kind of purple circle.

Y/n thought: wait at the top I think that's that girl from like a week ago. Shit I guess I'll have to distract them somehow ummm wait I got it this my be exposing me but this girl needs my help.

Y/n: * pulls out yeoui* "yeoui extend "

With that the tiny pole had extended out and just missed one of the girl flying in the air.

Random girl: "what the hell is that thing?"

Random girl: " origami look at this thing"

The white haired girl from earlier now named origami looks at the long pole and looks to where it came from to see you holding.

Origami: " everyone focus your firer on that man down there"

With that everyone started to firer at y/n. Y/n who had already shrink yeoui, and trying to run away because getting shot was not on his to do list.

Random: "damm I think he's faster then that spirit over there"

Y/n had ran away from the people and lost them. This gave the black haired girl time to talk with shido and was finally getting up.

Shido: "wait where are you going tohka?"

Tohka: "well I can't let you die if we're going on a date tomorrow"

Tohka then gets up and puts down her shield, he flys up to origami and attacks her and which origami noticed and clashed with tohka's sword making a huge light appear and engulfed everyone.

Y/n POV

While I was running away from the spirit killing squad I had stopped for a sec but when I looked up I see at least 10 of them right in front of me.

Squad mate: " you stop right there before we shoot"

Y/n: "how about this renewal recoiless kick"

With that one kick sent everyone one of them flying and I start to run the other way only to have another 10 of them flying after me

Y/n: "shit well how about this yeoui expand"