Chapter 1

'And I'm walking on my way
All alone I'm feeling so cold
Not getting anywhere
I feel like I'm in slow mode

Used to be a winner everything was all black or white
Now I'm bottom of the pile
A dusty photo'

The girl woke up due to her alarm.She sat up,feeling empty."Good morning,Hell."she said in a sarcastic voice.She looked at her left and surprised to see her brother sleeping.

With a blue cheek and a bleeding nose.

The blonde haired girl's eyes widened at her brother's condition.She shake her brother.And he woke up.He wanted to sit but failed when he felt a throbbing pain in his head."Ouch..."the blonde haired boy whispered.

"Hyunjin!What's with your face?!"she asked her brother worriedly.

Hyunjin smiled at his little sister."Nothing bad,Yeji...Just...like always...the bullies of course..."he said weakly,almost whispering."Wait here!I'm getting the first aid."Yeji said and ran towards the kitchen downstairs.

After a few minutes,Yeji came back with the first aid,a basin of warm water,a clean cloth,a glass of water and a painkiller.She then treated her brother wounds...

This is the Hwang siblings.The brother is Hwang Hyunjin,17 years old and a nerd at school but he's the school's heartthrob.

The girl is Hwang Yeji,16 years old,the school's nerd but like Hyunjin,the school's crush.

The two always get bullied by the school's bullies.Because of their status.Their father is a criminal.He killed at least 13 children to sell their organ to earn money.While their mother,is a drug dealer.They went to jail,and they're having a whole lifetime in the jail until they die.Because of that,Yeji and Hyunjin become the hate victims.They really have a hard time living at the big mansion.The two of them.Just like other people both of them have friends.

Hyunjin befriended with Bang Chan,18,Lee Know,18,Changbin,18 and Seungmin,17.They met when Hyunjin was beated by the bullies.It was the freshman year for Hyunjin.They helped him and eventually became friends till now.While Yeji,she befriended with Yuna,15,Ryujin and Chaeryoung,16 and Lia,17.They met when Yeji accompanied Hyunjin who are sick at the nurse office.It was sophomore year for Yeji at the time.The four girls befriend with Yeji till now.

Yeji always thought that their life will continue like that.Life that was filled with bruises,cuts,broken bones and fear...

But little did she know...everything will change..when a new boy came to her messy life...

----------------------------------------
Hi guys!It's your writer,yeonbinnie09!I wanna tell you guys that..my english are not that good since..I'm just a 13 years old😭I'm sorry for all the mistakes you found in this story..Anyways..thanks for reading this book..i appreciate it...love u guys😋❤❤