Chapter 2

Yeji and Hyunjin went to school like always,using the older boy's motorbike.The younger girl felt so lazy that day that she didn't cooked breakfast but she did buy some sandwiches at Subway nearby their house.They arrived at school and they heard a shout..

"AKKK GUYS HYUNJIN OPPA IS HERE!!"

The girl said.Not long after a group of girls came and surrounded the Hwangs.The girls' high potch voice annoyed Yeji.She didn't hate the girls.She just hate how they're making Hyunjin uncomfortable with all the touches and screamed.Yeji already faced this situation for 3 years now but this time,she can't take it anymore as she saw how the tears building up in her brother's eyes.

"SHUT UP!"Yeji said,rising her voice.

Everybody at the hallway stopped what they're doing and looked at the girl with shocked expression.It was new that the Hwang Yeji that usually keep her  mouth shut standing up for herself and her brother.The girls tht reaching for Hyunjin then said,"Wow..You wanna fight us now huh?"she said with a mocking voice.

Yeji glared at the girl that everyone called her as Tabby(a/n :yes...i stan DOLLA😌)
sending shiver to her spine."I will fight you if you and your sluts touch my brother again..."Yeji said with a deep and stern voice.

"You really getting on my nerve,Yeji.."Tabby said while clenching her fist.She almost landed a punch on Yeji's face when...

"Punch her and you'll sorry.."the voice said while holding on Tabby's arm.

Tabby's eyes widened at the voice's owner."C-chan..."the girl said with shaky voice.Chan smirked at the smaller girl.

Chan let go of Tabby's hand,leaving a red spot on her hand as he hold her hand too tight.Tabby rubbed her wrist with a wince.Chan suddenly spoke,"I've told you right?Touch one of the Hwang,and you'll regret it."Tabby looked at him with shaky orbs."Go away!"Chan growled.The said girl flinched and continue to run away with her gang.

Chan let out a sigh.He looked at Yeji,and then to Hyunjin."You good?"he asked while looking at the two sibling.Hyunjin nodded with a soft smile.But Yeji didn't respond.This made Chan worried."Are you okay there,Jiji?"he asked Yeji.No answer.

Hyunjin noticed that Yeji is staring at something or...someone?

------------------------
Woohoo!Another update!Because of this pendemic and basically my country is having another MCO I probably have a lot of time to make more chaps.Despite all the online classes,I'll make more time to finish this book.Hehe..so..that's it for now..Bye!♡♡♡