✿ 014

Jaemin POV:

*knock knock*

Jisung: hey hyung were doing to have dinner rig- are you planning on going somewhere hyung?? why are you dressing like that its like almost 9pm

yea i'm planning on hanging out with my sister tonight and we don't have a busy schedule at the moment which is nice.

Jisung: actually after dinner Jeno hyung told me that you and him has to start trying lyrics for the upcoming album and he wants to start right after dinner.

WHATTTTT!!! YAHH JENO I HAVE PLANS TODAY.

Jeno: well sorry too bad. you should have told me sooner and your not going out no matter who you are hanging. sorry not sorry. so change and eat the dinner i made for you

Jenoooo hyungg why you going this to mee. I have to meet up with her today.

Jeno: remember what i said no HANGING OUT WITH GIRLS YOU GOT THAT NO NO NO. get ur ass onto that chair before i make you!!

okay okay ur such a bossy dog. but atleast maybe i can text her and say that im not going to go any-

Jisung: hey hyung maybe i can go rather than you because i heard of what happened today and plus she told be about the fan account so i know EVERYTHING. let me go instead of making her just staying at the house because i bet shes has been miserable *whispers* because of renjun hyung. SO PLease let me go and see her instead of you. Can you approve Jeno hyung?

Jeno: sure as long that Jaemin stays here and plus which girl are you guys talking about anyway?

Jisung: ohh is Y-

you Jisung you better be quiet about this and everyone should find out together. get out of my face before i also do something bad to you.

okay fine let me just go get change and tell me were you are meeting up because i don't have noona to be waiting for me

ill just text you the location

Jisung: ok byeeeeee can't wait to see her.

*door locks*

Renjun: im so confused so who is Jisung hanging out to dinner again?

oh Jisung is hanging out with my sister tonight.

Jeno & Renjun: WHATTTTTTT!!!!

Renjun: wait i thought that she didnt have to be hanging with anybody today because some stupid ass dude has to trouble my princess.

Jeno: wait so were about to hang out with your sister and i stopped you. im soooo stupid because i would have let you go but me being so stupid i didn't. UUHHHHHHH man she was already having a hard time and now she's going to be spending the whole night with Jisung.

Jeno & Renjun: WHYYYY COULDNT BE ME WITH HERR INSTEAD OF JI-

Renjun: why are you repeating every word im saying

Jeno: why are you saying the same words are me huhhh!!!!

Renjun: but we all know that Y/n loves me the most out of everyone in this room

EXCUSE ME IM HER BROTHER STANDING HERE!! THE PERSON THAT SHE LOVES THE MOST OUT OF EVERYONE IS MEE SO BACK THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY SISTER AND you jeno hyung has a lot of explaining to do.

Jeno: okay ill talk but were not eating dinner anymore so Chenle,Renjun, and Heachan. The three of you will eat.

// Jeno's Room //

EXPLAIN YOUR SELF RIGHT AT THIS MOMENT!!

Jeno: weeeellllllllll ihaveacrushonyoursister....

WHATttt i can't understand you??

Jeno: i have a crushonyoursister......

SPEAK SLOWER!! Your turning into Renjun.

Jeno: MEEE, I have a crush in your sister okay.

You really are turning into Renjun. HAHAHAHA you both have a crush on her. I mean i can help you have a better percentage of winning her heart. But for now lets just start working and lets talk about my sister for another day.

Y/n POV:

*phone notification*

Jaemin: I'm sorry i cant go tonight but i bough a replacement for me so just have fun with them instead and be careful to not caught by any fans. ok bye have fun!!!

reply: ill have fun bye bye hy-

Jisung: HIII NOONA. Today ill be hyung replacement because Jaemin hyung couldnt come here tonight with you.

ok jisung-ah lets go and have fun tonight and make Renjun SUPER jealous.

____________________

another updatteeeeeee

i feel like the story line is going to slow?? what do you guys think??

but thank you for always supporting and reading my books.

Loves, @LOVE_NCITY