Chapter 1

Hello! My name is Bai Lu, 21years old. In the morning I am a university student but at night i am a pro gamer. Three days ago, one of my friends at uni recommended me to read soul land I. But I didn't expect that I would be transferred into that world after reading that novel.

Three days ago,

"Hey Bai Lu!" one of Bai Lu's friends called her. "What?" Bai Lu replied. And he continued, "I found some interesting novels on the internet yesterday. And I think one of them might be your taste so i want to tell you. Would you like to listen?" "Oh! It is rare to see you recommend something interesting. So what is it? Let me see." 'Lu Fei is a cold person who usually doesn't like to talk with people, not to mention recommend something interesting.' Bai Lu thought. "Oh search 'Soul Land I or Doulou Dalu I' on the internet. At first it might bore but if you read more and more you might find it is interesting. If you don't understand you can watch an anime called soul land." "Ok. Let me try."

In the evening after returning to the dorm. I read soul land as he recommended. At first it is boring but later i found it interesting. And it took me two days to finish the novel. And on the third day I finished watching anime soul land. But something unexpected happened. I became dizzy suddenly and my world became black before I realized it. When I open my eyes again I am already in Ar Yin arms (tang san's mom) and I became the twin sister of Tan San.

One thing people don't know is I watched my mom, Ar Yin, destroy herself and gave her spirit ring to father, Tang Hao. My mom is a soul beast and my father is human. In this world, there is only one logic which is that strong people can live. If you are weak you can be killed. It is the same as a soul beast. The stronger spirit years the powerful spirit ring. My mom is a 100,000 years old soul beast which is the best spirit ring. Humans kill soul beasts and take their spirit ring to become stronger. So right now, we are hunted by Spirit Hall people who want to take my mom spirit's ring. And my mom destroyed herself and gave her spirit ring to father.

'Hateful, hateful, hateful!!! Spirit Hall I, Bai Lu will remember what happened today.' Bai Lu though. It has been six years since my mom died. And we are also six years old. In the past six years I have been trying to become stronger day by day, the same as Tang San. In this world, my name is Tang Yin, which represents my mother. My father gave my name and he protects me more compared with Tang San because I look exactly like mom. Although, I don't know how to practice like Xiao San (Tang San). I asked him to teach me how to practice demon purple eyes, ghost shadow and especially mysterious jade hands. I thought he would refuse but unexpectedly he taught me not only that but also mysterious heaven skills and controlling crane catching dragons. He said he was surprised that I know his technique. But told him i know everything but i won't tell you anything. He says nothing but practice with me everyday.

It has been three months since we practiced together. I understood everything he taught me, only need to practice to reach those skills to complete. Although we are twins, we neither fight nor argue. We love each other more than others. Today, Jack grandpa came to our house and told us that the Spirit Hall elder has come to awake our spirits. Xiao San seems happy to go there. But I don't care. Because I know he will hide his clear sky hammer. But it is different for me. I don't know if I am twin spirits or only a single spirit. If I had only a single spirit and my spirit was a clear sky hammer, it would be a problem. So I ask dad, if he can awake my spirit soul. He seems to freeze for a second but he calms down again in the next second. And he answered he can awake my spirit soul. an hour later Jack grandpa called us but only Xiao San went with him and I didn't join. When they went away, my father helped me to awake my spirit soul. As expected, my spirit is a clear sky hammer but I didn't think I would be a twin spirit. Miracle is that both my spirit is a clear sky spirit. And my soul power is full soul power. So currently my soul power is 10. Then I need to hunt soul beasts for my first spirit ring. Suddenly my father asked me a question which is hard to answer for me.

"Yin Err(Tang Yin), did you know something about your spirit soul?" "No father ! why?" Suddenly I feel like my head is covered with sweat. "Yin Err, answer me correctly. How long have you been knowing about this?" I answered," Actually, I have a 'density of eye'." I can't tell him that I know everything from soul land right? Well, me having 'density of eye' is not lying either. "What is 'density of eye'?" my father started to shake his hand and asked me. Seems like he is afraid that something will happen to me. So I explained, "'density of eye' means I can see a person's future and past." "How did that happen? How did you suddenly get 'density of eye'?" "I also don't know dad. A year ago, me and Xiao San went to the top of a mountain near our village. When we reached the top of a mountain everything became white and a man with white hair who looked to be in his twenties suddenly appeared out of nowhere and asked me do you want to save the world? And I answered yes. So he said he will give me a present. Later I don't know what he did. And he told me that the present he gave to me is called the 'density of eye'. Then he disappears and everything beside me becomes clear again. I asked Xiao San if he saw a man but he said no." Well i answer what happened exactly. Dad looked pale and he asked again. "How much did you know about my past?" "Oh! I only know a little. That mom is a soul beast.We were chased by Spirit Hall and mom died because of them and you also leave from your sect. "

Dad still wants to ask but Xiao San and Jack Grandpa come back so he had to swallow his words back. Jack grandpa told dad that Xiao San has full soul power but his spirit is Blue silver grass and he wants Xiao San to go to school. Before dad says something I told him that we will send Xiao San to school. Grandpa Jack looked like he satisfied my answer and went back to his house. Dad scolded me that blue silver grass is useless. But I reminded him that Xiao San is twin spirit and he seems to be surprised. Xiao San asked me "Sis, how did you know I have two spirit?" I told him, "It is a secret." Dad asked what his second spirit was and when he saw a clear sky hammer he looked extremely happy. Well who would not be happy? Both his children have the world's strongest tool spirit and both of them are twin spirit. That day dad hugged us and cried at the same time.

It has been three months since that day today Xiao San will go to school and he won't come back until next year. In this three months father taught us how to use a hammer. And Xiao San was in a bad mood because I am also learning how to use a hammer. Well no girls will learn how to use hummers which is heavy.

Knock ~ knock ~ knock ~

Oh Jack grandpa is already here. Xiao San looks like he doesn't want to leave us. So I told him do not worry us and become a famous spirit master. He promised me and went with Jack grandpa. Later dad woke up and we ate pork rice which was made by Xiao San. After that we also went to Star Dou forest for my first spirit ring. And my first spirit ring is called a golden pouch which is made from golden silk ape. The age is around 600 and has extremely strong defense capabilities. When absorbing a spirit ring I found out that my body can absorb not only a spirit ring but also spirit beast soul power although I can't accept all those powers because my body is small but I got it a lot. That's why, after absorbing a spirit ring my spirit soul reached 15. With father's help I didn't have to use all my power but father reminded me that I have to kill spirit beasts starting from my second spirit ring. I have to defeat them myself and he won't help me unless I have a life and death situation. Starting from that day father taught me everything related to clear sky hammer. And everyday I have to carry things which are over 500jin. Thanks to that my body is strong now. And I finished learning about clear sky hammer. I just need to put on some spirit rings and practice more and more.

It is been nearly a year since Xiao San went to Nuoding Academy in a next few days he is going to come back. So I have to remind dad "Dad in a few days Xiao San is going to come back." "Ok! Prepare to leave." "Yes sir!" Before leaving I leave a letter to Xiao San telling him I will come and find him in the next 5 years when he is 12 years old. We went to the city where he was to check if he is ok or not. And we found out that he became a trainee at a blacksmith shop in the city. We watched him until he went back to our village.
~~~~
To be continued

Hey guys this is my first fan fic so I hope you like it.