Pain

The worst wounds, the deadliest of them, aren't the ones people see on the outside. They're the ones that make us bleed internally.

                                   -Sherrilyn Kenyon

Warning: Not edited

Anna's P.o.v

I was confused and afraid when Alex came to my home... He directly came to us and told us that he is my boss and there is an emergency in the office.

Frederick was confused at first but again Alex interrupted and asked me about that if I have any white colour file with me. I said no because I have no idea about it but he was asking me again and again..

Also, his voice increased...
it caught the attention of my family members as well as Fredrick family.

They all came outside and asked me about the situation. But before me, Alex told them that one of our important files is missing I doubt it is with Ms.Anna.

If you allow me..can I inspect her room because of that missing file we lost a very important deal also our same proposal was proposed by rivalry company and they got the deal.

After his explanation, I was beyond shock.  I would never do those things to prove my innocence I allowed him to inspect my cupboard and handbag.

So I lead way to my room, once we reached my room Alex was looking at my bedroom very curiously. Also, I became very nervous about him.

In his presence, I started searching for his file but when I reached for the last item in my bag it was a white colour file and it was written that "Xavier Ltd,"
Omg! This is was an important deal for the company but how this happened..i don't have taken this file.. then how...

The sight of the file made Alex furious I was shivering literally and I don't have an idea about this file.I don't know whether I kept mistakenly or someone others put it in my bag.

Then I told him that:

Alex, please believe me.. I had no idea about this please trust me..

Alex; Trust you...you piece of shit...who you the authority to call me by name..
I m ur boss and never call me my name from ur filthy mouth.
I was never wrong about you ..you are really an attention seeker also who is a gold digger...
Tell me why did you betray my company...how much money you received from our rivalry company..

Now I understand the reason behind your leave last 2 days...you are really pathetic and gold digger..that why after all this you are going to get married...

His voice was high and all family members were listening to Alex conversation...
I was in a shock when my family members were ashamed also Fredrick and family were having a disgusting look on their faces.

I tried to explain once again ....
but before that...
Alex again went directly towards other members direction and
he said to Fredrick and family that you should leave this filthy girl because she will do anything to get money and attention...

you know what she tried to seduce me but she failed in her attempt when she didn't get a chance to trap me she sold our deal to our rivalry company ........

The words Alex have used against me was painful finally I said loudly that.

Enough Mr David..
you have no right to say that about me cause I never do any kind of things..how can u say that I tried to seduce you moreover I sold your file... I would never do that...
Please ...I would never do
any kind of those things..please believe me....by saying that I sat on the floor and cried my heart loud...

But again Mr David(Alex) said
that to everyone.

it's her trick get our attention..
and Ms Anna..this time
you are going to pay for your mistakes..with his last warning he left my room before giving me a  disgusting look.

Once Alex left.
Fredrick family also prepared to leave before that they said sorry also they conveyed their not interested in this alliance with my family...

When I saw my family members face it doubled my pain.
What sin I have committed to suffer this much insult and pain...
God please heal me from this humiliation....

Will be continued

Please vote and give your feedback in the comment section.