Part.3

Taehyung:i bet you are rethinking and having flashbacks right
y/n?
I was about to answer when i heard a knock on my door.
Jungkook:y/n? Who are you talking to? Can you open the door?
I look at Jimin and taehyung.
Vmin: just go! we want to meet your brother too!
I was hesitant at first but I opened the door slowly and I pull Jungkook's hand then shut the door harshly.
Jungkook:whoa whoa sis what's wrong? You almost--
I cut him off by hugging him tightly. He was confused and surprised at the same time but later he hugs me back. He broke the hug and looked at me.
Jungkook: you almost made my crown fall....and... Why did you hug me so suddenly? I thought you hated me?

Y/n: Jungkook-ah...i don't hate you. It's just...I'm just being myself...sorry if I was to harsh.and I'm sorry for what I said earlier cuz i realized my words hurt you. I realized I'd like to stay by your side forever as your sister.
You smile softly at Jungkook, he didn't say anything. Instead he hugged me and cried on my shoulder. I hug him back while I'm also crying.
Jungkook:y-you-
At this point Jungkook was crying so much he couldn't find the right words to say.
Jungkook:you don't need to say sorry y/n-ah I swear to our parents I will-- take care of you. Don't be sorry y/n I'm your brother.
He said threw sobbing. Once he finished talking Jungkook started crying harder than before.
My smile grew wider as I think that...he really does love me.i broke the hug and wipe his tears then turn towards the two smiling fairy's.
y/n: Jungkook...uhhh just.... Thanks to these two fairy's they are the ones who made me rethink everything and change my mind of how I treat you.
You said still smiling
Jimin:hi prince Jungkook! I'm-
Jungkook: Prince Park Jimin and Prince Taehyung from abingora fairy kingdom right? I saw you both in the garden just now... eavesdropping.
Jungkook said chuckling. I laughed when I saw their cheeks turn to a tiny of pink.

Taehyung:ah hyung! i told you we should've hid on the tree!
Jimin:oh shut up taehyung! You think I don't know you would fall because you are afraid of heights?i still remember the first time you flied, you were about to-hfjgkhkykjj
Taehyung covers Jimin mouth with his hands
Taehyung:hehe ey jimin hyung talking nonse- ahhhh my hand! Why did you bite it?!
Jimin:you almost killed me taehyung! You have not just covered my mouth but also my nose! Sheesh why are your hands so big?!
Taehyung: correction! Why are you so small? Huh?
Jungkook chuckles at the sight of the two silly fairy's
Jungkook: correction there. Why are YOU both so small? Okay okay enough well in 4 months there'll be a coronation day and we are going to celebrate y/n's 18th birthday...so I was wondering if you guys wanted to come?
Jimin:oh oh! Of course we will but...I don't have a present... you tae?
Jimin said
Taehyung:I.... Don't know yet since my mother is sick and my father is going somewhere to another kingdom...my sister can't take care of my mother so I'm the one who takes responsibility.
Jimin:awww.... Take care of your mother... taehyung.
Jimin smiles sweetly at taehyung
Jimin:so I'll be going with my sister then.
Jungkook:what a coincidence that we three have younger sisters.
y/n: okay okay! Jimin, taehyung it's pretty late! You both should go back to your kingdom now.

Vmin:oh yeah! Hehe bye y/n! Bye jungkook!

.

.

.

.

.