1.

Beginning Of Fifth Year.

Lucille Onyx

Every year, I always sit with Luna Lovegood on the train. I'd say she's my best-friend. I'm not close with many people but Luna is just so sweet, how could anyone even hate her. The duo dynamic of us is ironic. I'm the mean and funny best-friend, and she's the sweet and caring best-friend.

I also always fall asleep every train ride as well.

***

"Wake up, wake up!" Luna scream-whispers while shaking me. I open my eyes and rub them before looking at her. I stand up and Luna goes in the aisle as I follow behind her.

We walk in the the school and up the stairs. We go to our house tables and sit down, everyone is waiting to eat and the new first years sorting to begin. Draco Malfoy, Blaise Zabini, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, Enzo Hayes, and Pansy Parkinson. Draco was closest friends with Enzo, I'm actually surprised, considering Enzo has tried to get with me countless times and Draco hates my ever living guts.

Enzo tried to get with me all of last year, and Draco always looked annoyed by it honestly. Enzo had looks, he had nice humor, he had a nice smile, nice smell, nice everything, but the problem was that.. he was a hoe and still is. I wasn't gonna let Enzo Hayes take me on a date anywhere because that would just make me look like one of his little girlfriends and I definitely do not wanna be seen as that.

Draco Malfoy has always hated me with a passion, I guess because I have always talked to him with an attitude or always talked back to his smart remarks. If I took it too far, he'd threaten my secret. Such a bitchy move, honestly. Draco had looks as well, he could be funny but laughing at him would give him the satisfaction of him thinking I think he's funny. He was very attractive, had a nice laugh and smile, but he was just fucking mean. Ick.

Blaise Zabini was okay. I've always thought he's had a pretty skin color, it was a nice complexion. I didn't know much about his personality but neither did I wanna know much about it. Though I didn't care for the rest of the people who hung around in that group besides one.

Her name was Pansy Parkinson. She was an annoyance. If you even looked at Draco it would be a nightmare for anyone. I'm sure Draco enjoyed the attention, I'm sure any guy would enjoy girls drooling over them and falling at their feet. Pansy had a pretty face but an ugly personality which made anyone hate her.

***

After the sorting and the meal, we were showed our rooms. I went ahead and laid down and I'll just unpack everything tomorrow.

***

I woke up exactly at six twenty seven A.M. I start getting ready and I go to my vanity and put my light brown hair up in a messy ponytail. I put my clothes on that's required and I put my necklace that has a heart made out of rhinestones on. I leave the dorm and walk downstairs to the common room and I see Pansy, Blaise, and Enzo walking behind me.

"Good morning, Gorgeous," Enzo tried to flirt with me. Gross. "How have you been?" I slow my pace down and walk beside Enzo.

"Good morning, Enzo. I've been amazing, and you?"

"Pretty good, now that you're talking to me again."

Oh shit. I completely forgot. I told Enzo if he flirted with me ever again I'd never talk to him again, once he flirted with me again I stuck with what I said until now.

"Uh, yeah.. Sorry about that," I nervously laugh and flash a smile and Enzo sends a kind one back. "I'm real hungry so, I'll see you later!" I say, trying to get out of the situation.

"It's really no worries, but uh.. see you later, mamas." Enzo says, sending a wink towards me. Oh my god, stop. This is getting worse by the minute, weirdo.

I speed my pace up to not sync with their pace anymore and rush to the cafeteria. Luna flashes a quick smile at me and waves across the room, I send her a smile back. I sit down and all you can hear is Pansy annoying Draco.

"Dray- Dray!"

"Hm?"

"You wanna hang out tonight?"

"Too busy."

"Huh?! But you said you would just last night!"

"Then why ask again, my mind changed."

Oh man. Do they ever just shut up? She'll eventually just drive him insane to the point he'll agree of hanging out with her. It's funny because he ends up giving into the girl, maybe he is in love with her. Next time he argues with me, or tries to blackmail me, I have something on him.

"Can you guys please shut the hell up?" Blaise stares at them with a rude tone. Everyone's annoyed but thank god he said something, better than everyone not saying a single word.

"Blaise shut up! You're just mad because you're single!" Pansy says back to him, we all look shocked because we had no idea they were actually together.

"We're not together, Pansy." Draco stares at her, his eyes burning holes into her head. I'm so confused.

"You said were in a talking stage, well you agreed when I said we were!" Pansy throws a fit with a high pitched tone. I would feel bad for her, if only she wasn't a bitch.

"Not the same thing as dating, are you slow? You literally don't know what any words mean. I only said that so you could shut the hell up and stop harassing me for once!" Draco snaps on her.

Pansy looks really hurt, reality just ran her over.

"But Dray- What. I-" She's lost for words. She looks down and huffs her breath. She stomps away.

No one gets too shocked at his actions, considering on who he is and he's went off on her many times. I'm pretty sure he takes his anger out on her, but she's so naive and he knows that so he uses it for his advantage. She'll do anything for him and he knows that, poor girl.

I finish eating my breakfast and head to my classes for the day.

***

I finish my classes and I'm walking to the slytherin common room. I see Enzo, but he also sees me. He's walking with Draco. Enzo and Draco speed their walking speeds, well Enzo did and Draco followed after.

Enzo meets my presence. "Hey, beautiful."

"Hi to you too, Enzo"

Draco scoffs.

"What's so funny, Draco? Je-" Enzo squints his eyes at him. Draco stares him down. "Well, Lucy. We gotta go, me and Draco over here gotta talk about something."

I laugh as I put in the code to the common room in and as us three part, I wave bye to them.