~your job after hogwarts~

Harry: Auror. Harry wasn't happy about your decision to be an auror at first because he wanted you to be safe, but when he saw how good you were during training, he realized that auror was the perfect job for you.

Ron: You work with Arthur Weasley in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Office for the Ministry of Magic. 

Draco: You worked for Magical Law Enforcement until you had kids and decided to be a stay-at-home mom until they were a little older.

Fred: (we're just going to say that Fred isn't killed because you were able to push him out of the way) You work at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with the Twins but you occasionally help at The Magical Menagerie (the pet store) because you are so good with animals.

George: You took over Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlor after the Battle so you could stay close to the twins.

Neville: Hogwarts nurse. After the Battle of Hogwarts, Madam Pomfrey retired so you took the position. Neville was overjoyed when he also came to work at Hogwarts as the Herbology teacher because it meant he could spend more time with you.

Cedric: (we're just going to say that Cedric isn't killed because he is awesome and we don't want him dead)  You are a professional Quidditch player. You play for the Holyhead Harpies as a keeper.