22

um, i think ive gone blind bc everyone keeps saying calum is 19? INVALID! calvin is fuxking two ching chong years old!

-

I've been searching for Ashton for the past two and a half hours and I still haven't seen him and or heard back from him. I called him a million times and left him voicemails but nothing. I was getting very worried and scared, I didn't want anything happening to him with him having the thought of him being dangerous.

I took out my phone and called Zayn, it rang for a while before I heard him pick up. "Hel-"

"Zayn it's Addie!" I said quickly before he could even get a hello in.

"I know, I have called ID." He chuckled, "What's wrong?" He asked knowing that something was wrong.

"Okay, when Lexi and I went to go give Ashton his lunch, something happened and Ashton sorta, lost it. Lexi got scared of him, he thinks he's dangerous and before I knew it he left the music store and now I can't find him!" I panicked running my fingers through my hair, "I've called him, texted him, he isn't answering. What if something happened to him?" I asked feeling tears start to form in my eyes.

"Addie calm down, breath," Zayn instructed me and I did as I was told. "I'm sure everything is going to be-"

"Hi Zen!" Lexi shouted cutting him off, earning a chuckle from Zayn.

"-alright. Hi gorgeous." Zayn said finishing his sentence before saying hi to Lexi.

I pulled into our drive way and turned the car off sitting there trying to stay clam and not have an anxiety attack. "Please come over, I need to find Ashton." I begged and Zayn signed.

"Addie, I've gotta work, I don't want anything happening to you or Lexi. I made a promise to Ashton, and I'm not breaking it. I will keep you guys safe." Zayn said and I laid my head on the wheel.

"Okay, I guess I'll have to do it myself." I said starting the car back up.

"No, that's too dangerous, Liam and Nick could be out there-"

"I have to find him Zayn." I said cutting him off, "Anyways, sorry for bothering you at work." I said sighing.

"Addie don't you dare hang up this ph-" and I hung up on him groaning.

I had to think of someone else I could call that wasn't Niall or Harry. I don't want to call Luke, he told me not to come crying to him and I won't. I dialed another person I knew I could trust. "Hello?" He answered with a yawn.

"Calum, are you still in bed?" I asked with a giggle and he groaned.

"Shut up," he joked laughing with me, "So you called why?" He asked.

"I need your help, something happened and now Ashton is missing. You've gotta help me find him Calum please." I begged hoping he'd come through and say he would.

"What about Zayn, Niall, and Harry?" He asked.

"They're working. I have no time to explain the whole story just please help me." I said crossing my fingers.

"Alright, I'll go get Luke and-"

"No!" I protested cutting him off.

"No, why not?" Calum asked confusingly and I groaned.

"We got in a fight just whatever you do don't bring him." I said. Calum said alright and then hung up.

I got out of the car and took Lexi out of her car seat before heading into the house. I set her down as she ran into the living room turning the tv on and putting in a movie to watch. I grabbed her Teddy Grams and put them into a bowl before handing them to her. She looked occupied since she has the tv on, her coloring book and Teddy Grams.

I waited around for twenty minutes until I heard a knock on the door. I quickly went to answer it with a smile on my face but then it dropped once I saw who it was. "Calum." I groaned glaring at him.

"I'm sorry, he took the keys to the car." Calum sighed as I rolled my eyes and walked into the house with them following behind me.

"So you're crying to Calum now I see?" Luke questioned and I glared at him as Calum smacked him upside his head.

Luke was about to snapped at Calum but Calum glared at him, "I'm not afraid to hit you dude." Calum threatened and Luke crossed his arms not saying another word. "Alright we need to find him, fast. Before it gets dark." Calum said and I began panicking.

I kneeled down onto the floor and grabbed my hair tugging at it as my breath hitched in the back of my throat. I felt like screaming but I couldn't get it out, it only sounded like I was crying for help. I began coughing and gripping my chest feeling like the walls were caving in. That's when I felt a hand hold mine rubbing my back and comforting me.

"Shhh Addie, relax just breath." I tried to relax and take deep breaths. I finally started to calm down and noticed who was helping me.

"Luke." I mumbled running my fingers through my hair. It surprised me that Luke helped me after what he just said when he walked into my house.

"Just because I act like a asshole doesn't mean I'm not nice." Luke said and Calum furrowed his eyebrows.

"What?" Calum asked and Luke shook his head.

"Never mind." He chuckled.

"Whatever, let's just go find Ashton." Calum said and I was about to leave when I remembered nobody would be here to watch Lexi.

"Luke," I said looking back at Lexi. "Would you?" I asked since he was already following what I was looking at which was Lexi and he nodded.

"She'll be safe with me," Luke reassured me with a smile, "Now get out of here, go find him." Luke said shooing me out of my own house. I gave him a hug thanking him as I followed Calum to his car.

Getting in as he started it up he looked at me and smiled, "Let's go find him." Calum said as he pulled out of the driveway and made his way down the road.

-

Calum and I have been out all day looking for Ashton and still no sign of him. I was starting to worry that something happened to him and I'd never forgive myself if that happened. If I didn't go to his work none of this would've happened.

"Don't worry Addie, we'll find him." Calum said and I knew he was nervous and didn't want to make any promises he couldn't keep.

I heard my phone ring and I dug around in my purse to find it, finally pulling it out I answered it, "Hello." I said not sure who I was talking to since I didn't check.

"Addie, baby-"

"Ashton oh my god, hi where are you? Babe I love you so much please come home." I said relieved that he was alright.

"Baby I love you so much more," he said with a sniffle and I knew he had been crying. "I'm sorry for everything today, I really am. I promise I'm coming home now." He said and I felt a smile creep onto my face as happy tears left my eyes.

"Be careful it's raining really hard around us." I said warning him about the weather.

"Okay, I'll see you soon baby." Ashton said before ending the call. I looked over to Calum who grabbed my hand and waved both of ours in the air.

"Let's go home." Calum said happily and I smiled back at him finally able to relax.

-

idek guys. bUT ASHTON IS TOO CUTE FOR ME TO HANDLE RN

nicole xx