Background #3

Setting: York New

Author pov - With the Phantom Troupe

***********************************************

The city was buzzing. Expensive cars, groups of people, luxury shops, and many more, the spiders have never seen anything like it. York New was their whole new world. The teens and young adults were in their usual formation. With Chrollo in the front leading and everyone behind. Everyone was there, well everyone besides Y/n.

" Hey Boss, why didn't we bring the kid?" The question came from Phinks. It had broken the haze the group was in while sightseeing the tall skyscrapers.

" Yeah! What he said. " Uvo backed Phinks up. He was extremely bothered, seeing as he and Y/n were always been a close dou. Uvo had a connection with Y/n he couldn't really explain. He thought of her as a little sister and personally he was a better sibling than her biological one.

Chrollo never replied even though the question was towards him. It was Shizuku who actually answered. " It doesn't really matter, she's a kid, we're a gang. It's too dangerous for her to be involved."

The Spiders were shocked. They had never heard the big sister talk so softly about Y/n as she had just done. It was too caring to sound like herself. The group stopped in their tracks, even Chrollo a little stunned. A little.

" What come on let's go " " she'll be fine, she can take after herself," Shizuku reassured the group before she kept walking.

The two boys calmed down after that and walked to the motel they were planning to stay the night at.

*******************************

Setting: Meteor City

Author's Pov - With Y/n

The night was young and freezing. It had only been 12 am yet Y/n was still up. She was curled up in her little comfort ball in the corner of the hut she and her sister didn't seem to share anymore. She had been shivering her rusty socks off and cold to the bone. However, instead of sleeping like most of the other unfortunate children of Meteor City, Y/n was wide awake.

Unbelievably lonely Y/n sat and sang happy birthday to herself. She had just turned 13 and became an official teenager, however, she had no one to celebrate with. Not even Mr. Miller was there. Long gone in the city to celebrate his own new becoming.

She stayed and cried holding the remains of what would have been her older sister's gift thinking it couldn't get worse. Little did she know there was a storm coming. 

*********************

Hey! Author here, thanks for reading. I hope you had a lovely night. Vote if you want, it would help get the book out. :) - Author