~Chapter 2~

^(Love this song and dance)

I went into the bathroom unsteady and ran into the last stall. I bent down and started sobbing. Everything was just now hitting me.

My dad cheated on my mom, we might move if my dad gets the job, now my brother is probably gone and I won't see him for a while, and now I know that my mom keeps secrets from us.

I wish this would all end. I wish none of this happened and it was all just a terrible nightmare. Yeah, it was just a terrible nightmare and I'll wake up soon, right?

My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bathroom door opening and the sound of someone running in and going into the stall next to me.

They didn't know I was here because the next thing I knew they were also sobbing. I was shocked, I didn't know if I should get up and leave or act like I'm not here and wait till they leave.

My mouth decided to ask if they were ok out of curiosity even it was the last thing I would have thought to do, but I didn't catch myself before the words slipped out of my mouth, "Hello? Is everything ok?" I asked.

I mentally facepalmed myself and got mad at how my mouth always gets me in trouble and in other people's business.

The crying stopped and I heard little sniffles coming from the stall next to me.

"I'm so sorry, my mouth has a mind of it's own. I should get going now," I said while getting up and putting my hand on the handle of the bathroom door before being interrupted by the girls voice.

"No it's ok, thank you for asking. I really needed someone to finally ask me if I was ok," she scoffed.

"Oh, well would you like to talk about it?" I asked nervously.

"Yes, I would like to talk about it a lot if you don't mind. I've always been the person helping other people and seeing if they're ok but no one's ever asked me if I was ever ok, if I ever needed someone to talk too, or if I ever needed help with something. But I guess that's just what I was born to do. My parents never wanted me in the world. They just wanted to use me for their problems," she said.

"I'm sorry, but I hope you know that's not what you were made for. Your so much more than what your parents think. You have a whole life ahead of you." I said sliding down with my back against the stall.

She sat down by the stall door as well and sighed.

"The thing is I know that, I know that I can escape all this and have a somewhat normal life. It's just so hard to leave. I love them, I still love them even though they treat me terribly. They're still my parents," she said.

"Tha-" my voice was interrupted by someone walking in the bathroom.

We both went silent and luckily they were out and in fast. We both burst out in laughter.

"That was a close one," I laughed.

I got up and opened the door of the stall and so did the girl. We greeted each other finally seeing each other after our how would you say it? "Little moment."

"Hi, I'm Y/N! It's nice to meet you!" I said smiling.

Nice to meet you Y/N! I'm Hee-Young! I can tell we're going to be great friends!" She said shaking my hand.

We both decided we should leave this shaggy, old bathroom and head outside.

We were met with a cold rush of wind with us both shivering now that we're out of the warmth.

I check my phone to see what time it is and see that it's 7:30. I still have 15 minutes left before I need to get to school. I turn to ask Hee-Young if she would like to go to the park or get a cup of coffee but come to find that she was gone.