𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧.
𝘪 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘑𝘰𝘴𝘭𝘺𝘯.

⋅︓︒︑∘∗✧∘︑︒⚬∙︓⋅⠄✯∘⠄✧⠄

"Could you stop?" Amy growled at Nicolas while we were waiting for professor Lupin.

Nico stopped hitting the bench with a pen and looked at Amy with his stupid eyes.

"Is there something wrong?" He smirked and started hitting the bench again with the pen, which I laughed at loudly.

"You are about to be disturbed by my fist on your face" she muttered and sent him a threatening look, and Nico just smiled wider.

I shook my head with laughter and looked back at my book from DADA, looking at the table of contents. Shortly afterward, Professor Lupin entered the classroom.

"Pack all your things" That was the first thing he said when he headed to his desk.

I looked at each other with Amy and Nico, and we stood up insecurely from our seats, packing our things. When all the students in the class got up from their desks and hid their belongings, professor Lupin called us to follow him and start walking us out of class. For a long time, we walked through the Hogwarts corridor, now and then descending or climbing the stairs. When we reached the teachers' room, professor Lupin opened the door and told us to go inside. With an uncertain step, the whole class stood in the teachers' room and professor Lupin stood by the old closet, which swayed violently, and a rumble came out from inside.

"There is a phantom inside" he started and everyone's faces got pale. "The phantom called Boggart, you certainly learned about him in the third grade," he said, and a few people nodded to him. "Basic question: what is a Boggart?" He asked and most of the class raised their hand, including me. - There you go, Miss...

"Joslyn Black" I answered when he pointed his head at me and professor Lupin widened his eyes when he heard my name, to which I wrinkled my eyebrows. "Boggart is a ghost. It takes the form of a thing that it considers most frightening to the environment at a given moment. Now it doesn't have any visible character, it just sits alone in the dark, because it doesn't know what the person outside is most afraid of. Nobody knows what a Boggart looks like when it is alone."

"Perfect," he said, continuing to look at me. "This means that now we have the biggest advantage over it, why?" He looked around the classroom and pointed his head at Cedric. - Please, Mister...

"Cedric Diggory," said Cedric. "There are too many of us and Bogart doesn't know what kind of character it has to take" he answered.

"Very well. It moved in here a few days ago. Dumbledore wanted to get rid of it right away, but I asked him to leave it because I can use it for practical classroom activities" he smiled. "When you're near a Boggart, it's best to have company, but you already know that. I once saw Boggart make such a mistake: it tried to scare two people at the same time and became half a snail. It wasn't very scary... What spell do we cast to overpower Boggart? Miss Black?"