𝟢𝟤 | 𝖯𝖤𝖱𝖥𝖤𝖢𝖳 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖢𝖧

"NAH, I NEED THIS SHIT ON THE STREETS TONIGHT," Demon says, sitting in his car on FaceTime with his father's right-hand man, Ace

"NAH, I NEED THIS SHIT ON THE STREETS TONIGHT," Demon says, sitting in his car on FaceTime with his father's right-hand man, Ace. "They moving as fast as they can, D." Ace sighs flipping the camera around to show the topless women slaving over hot plates that had pots of boiling water to submerge Pyrex bowls filled with Fishscale cocaine.

"Get more people. It's been a month since Monique had her baby. Her ass need to get back to work." He tells him. "Why we tryna flood the market anyway? Vic don't think this shit smart. The niggas off-"

"Gone. Don't even worry 'bout them," Demon says dismissively, glancing at the employee entrance and exit at UIC's Medical Center. "What about-" Ace starts.

"If somebody become a problem, I'mma handle it. I been thought this through. We finna get triple what we was getting last month if y'all do this shit right." He cuts him off seeing the woman walkout. "D-"

"You heard what I said. I want it out tonight." was the last thing Ace heard before the teen hung up on him. "I told you I could've got something from the cafeteria." The woman says, leaning down to peer into the window frame of the black 2019 S550 Benz.

"And I told you to stop eating that nasty shit." He says passing her the Jerk Chicken Fries from the Jerk Taco Man. "Watch your mouth, lil boy." She tells him, still graciously accepting the food.

"My fault, momma."

Demon's mother could easily pass as his older sister despite being forty years old, the smooth natural glow of her brown-skin gave her a youthful essence. The turquoise scrubs complimented her skin perfectly. Her dark brown 4C hair had been brushed and slicked into a low bun allowing the diamond studs in her two piercings to show.

"You wrote Juwan back?" She asks him. "Why would I do some like that?" He responds. "Cause he yo blood. Just because-"

"Ain't no just because, ma. Blood don't make nobody family. He can rot in that cell. Ion give a fuck. I'm not writing his ass back." He starts.

"What happened between me and him, ain't got shit to do with you-" She begins telling him, only to end up getting cut off again. "You know that had everything to do with me."

"You need a real father figure. Just cause he wasn't a good husband doesn't mean he wasn't a good father." She tells him, making him roll his eyes. "Ain't no good father beating they baby momma ass over."

"He ain't beat you and that's all that matters."

"I got Vic and that's all that matters. He been more of a father to me than that nigga ever will be."