𝟢𝟦 | 𝖲𝖮𝖡𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖧𝖮𝖴𝖦𝖧𝖳𝖲

"WASSUP?" Meech says, seeing Corinne get walking towards her father's apartment

"WASSUP?" Meech says, seeing Corinne get walking towards her father's apartment. She had been M.I.A. for the past couple of days so they expected for her to stick around longer now that she was finally back.
Her bare minimum wave left them wondering what was wrong with her.

"Now, why she acting funny?" Five asks, watching her enter the building. "Ion know. Let's see." Kelis suggests, making Demon roll his eyes. It was obvious she didn't want to be bothered and here they were about to bother her. He trails behind the group, occasionally looking up the block and behind him.

"Cece!" Kelis sings, walking in. They walk towards her room only for the door to be locked. She couldn't see or hear the door due to her laying face down
on her bed, listening to music while tears just poured from her eyes.

"She gone have to come out eventually." Five tells them, before making himself comfortable on the couch. Thirty minutes pass and she still hadn't come out of her room.

"The bathroom over there?" Demon asks, nodding his head towards the back. "Yeah, it's the third door on the right," Kelis says. He walks to the back, attempting to open the door only for it to be locked. He rolls his eyes trying another door, opening the one with the digital doorknob.

He steps into the room, looking at the light grey walls. He continues to look at the pictures Corinne had in her room. He picks up a picture of her from a promo shoot she did for her makeup services when she comes back in the room.

"Um...why are you in my room?" She asks watching him continue to look and touch her things.

"Can you leave?" She continues to question after she goes ignored. "Why you acting all antisocial? I mean you quiet but you being distant and quiet. Ion like that." He asks, sticking his finger in the wax warmer.

"I'm just not in the mood today." She mutters, shaking her head at his childish antics.

"Why?"

"Cause I'm not. Now get out." She says as he walks closer to her. "Why was you crying?" He asks, getting a good look at her face. Despite submerging her face in cold water, her eyes were still red and her face was puffy.

"I wasn't crying." She says, moving out of the walkway. "Mhmm. Leave yo door unlocked." He tells her, making her nod her head. Once he was out of the room, she does the opposite of what he told her to before laying down.

"You did too much." She hears Demon say, making her sit up from her face down position. "How did you get in here?" She asks.

"Yo stupid ass wrote the code on that lil whiteboard." He mutters, laying on her bed. He knew she wasn't in the mood for people but he wasn't in the mood for the people in the living room.