𝒞𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝙻

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

It took you both a while to muster up the willingness to finally leave the room since now that you had made up with each other (and even slightly made out with each other), you both weren't fond of the thought to leave the other's presence. But Jimin was probably still waiting for you to come to the piloting lesson, perhaps he had even already alarmed everyone of your absence. And you didn't want to make the blue-haired Lucyndian or any other rebel worry about you not showing up.

Tae was reluctant to break apart, it was clearly written in his face and emphasized by his slow movement to let go of you, who until that moment had rested in his embrace, drawn to his presence. Though he still refrained from releasing your small hand out of his large and velvety one, the purple glow continuing to penetrate your skin, growing stronger and stronger in your presence, and at the same time, his skin began to shine naturally again. Now that you studied Tae's face with attentive eyes, you noticed that he had regained a healthy look, his eye bags weren't prominently bulging the skin anymore, and his eyes sparkled lividly, holding warmth and love in them that were only meant for you. It seemed as if the time he had spent with you had healed him to such an amount that now he appeared as if he had been healthy the whole time, he was so beaming with vividness and joy that you weren't able to suppress a smile. Did you really have that big of an effect on him?

The mesmerizing being in front of you cleared his throat, breaking you out of your thoughts.

"I hate to ask you that, but didn't you want to go to Jimin?"

His voice was slightly but still obviously layered with jealousy, and to make that nasty feeling vanish, you tiptoed and planted a peck on his lips to bring the smile on them you cherished every time you saw it.

"Hey, don't be like that. You know that I don't feel about Jimin the way I do about you!" you scolded teasingly while he pouted like a child that didn't get its chocolate.

But then his mind processed the slight implication hidden in your words, and his face lit up.

"And how do you feel about me?" he asked with sparkling eyes, eager to hear your response.

Flustered, you turned in the other direction to avoid meeting his eyes, but he put his long and warm fingers under your chin and softly turned your head to him, tilting it up slightly until there was no way for you to avoid his loving gaze. You looked up to see a sweet boxy smile decorating his ethereal face, only warmth to be found in his silver eyes, ensuring you that you were safe to say whatever you wanted.

"Please tell me," he asked softly with his melodious, deep voice that didn't fail to turn you into a flustered mess.

"I..." you stuttered shyly, your cheeks so hot that you feared they had actually caught on fire. "I like you."

You were timid and hesitant to confess that you loved him, to use the word 'love' even though you new it was the right word to describe your emotions for him whenever you were near him and whenever you weren't but he didn't seem to give up that fast until he would hear you saying how you truly felt about him. Tae pouted adorably and gave you the best set of puppy eyes, trying to convince you with his cuteness. Of course, it was working, and you felt your eyes soften. Who could ever resist him?