Без Названия Часть 1

WE NEED FIND THE CAT!   A little love spy story

1. THE JOKE!

Hello! I'm Mary! I'm an actress! I'm clever, attractive, awesome and amazing! I like music and men. I have many lovers. I never cry and always laugh! I tend to break men's hearts. My life is a play. Sometimes, a play with fire! Don't believe me! I'm kinda a loose cannon! I love to drink Whiskey and smoke a lot.
But tsssss....By the way, I'm 007 agent. I note here Mr.Big. Who is he? He doesn't drink and smoke. It's suspicious. I watch him...

2. IT WAS A DISASTER!

- Mary! How was the rehearsal in the theatre?;
- It was a disaster! I failed to get this role. The theatre director was angry, cruel and rude to me. He was running around the stage and shouting at me.;
- Why did he do that?;
- He said that I misinterpreted this role.;
You see, I tend to complicate everything beyond my will. And yesterday I was looking for a black cat in the dark room but it was not there at all. The director said: just pretend and play this role. He said I should not look for the depth where there was no depth. I was upset and disappointed in him. I failed to pretend I loved him. It was too crazy to try it.;
- Did you use to argue with him that much in the theatre? ;
- No, we didn't.;
- Maybe he was just jealous of you to Mr. Big yesterday?;
- No, I don't think so.;
I noticed he was flirting with a new actress all day yesterday.;
- What did you decide?;
- I decided to relax, maybe change the theatre, just to get some fresh air in my life.

3. WE NEED FIND THE CAT, BUT ONLY WITHOUT REFLECTION!

Mary sat in the armchair and read Shakespeare's favourite sonnets.
- Just pretend! Without reflection, - Mary remembered.
- It sucks, - Mary said.
She likes this capacious and expressive word. I've always understood you, my dear Merlin.
The phone is ringing. Mary took the iPhone and the lovely and beautiful face was looking at her. Nice, kind, gentle, funny Hugh... She had not seen him for ages! He has always made her laugh in difficult times.
- Hi, Hugh, my dear! Where have you been, damn aristocrat!
Hugh has laughed.
- Hi, baby! How he loved this witty, funny and mocking girl.
- Why are you crying?
- Shame on you! You have forgotten your old girlfriend!
- Calm down, baby! I've fixed everything. I'm waiting for you in our cafe. C'mon, baby, make my day!
They were sitting in the Cafe and laughing and chatting about everything and nothing, forgetting about the time. Soul mates... What could be better!
- How is your theatre, baby?
- It sucks! I've left my director.
- Why?
- I just think he's kinda foolish guy without humour. By the way, he doesn't like my favourite Shakespeare. He is just not my person! I'm tired of you! He just bothered me!
- Take it easy! Forget everything! He's just angry, you're overplaying him. And how about Mr. Big?
- Oh, my dear! It's very funny! He has become a secret agent. He works for a cool Boss or something. So, he is planning on spy and trying to find the Black Cat or something!
-"Cats!"... Hugh has laughed. I've seen "Cats" on Broadway. It's cool, Mary! I love cats! It's very important to find all the cats!
- Dear, you have read my thoughts!
- So, is your heart free?
- You know, my dear, I'm always free for you.
- I've bought two "one way" tickets. I wanted you to fly with me in some mysterious place without objections.
- Are you kidding me? But I'm not ready for it!
- Don't worry! I've already bought all this stuff.
- Where are we up to?
-Mary, I want you to help me! I've got an interesting role. I need your sharp mind and a fresh outlook.
- I've called a taxi. We would better hurry up!
- But Hugh!
- Just trust me and we will find this damn Cat, - said Hugh.
- Roger that, - said Mary and winked at him.
And in a couple of minutes they were rushing to the airport towards adventures...

4. WAITING FOR THE PLANE OR RESTART (WITHOUT BALI, BORA-BORA, TENERIFE,
SEYCHELLES, BAHAMAS, ONLY REFLECTIONS)

Foggy Albion is not accepting. It's raining so the airport is closed. They've been waiting for the plane since morning. They've been sitting in the airport lounge for 4 hours.
- What will we do next? - Mary asked.
- Let's rob a bank! - Hugh said.
- We've already done that.
- Let's go to a pub!
- We've done that.
- Let's watch the "Matrix", "Vampires", " Twilight"!
- Done that.
- Let's call the Oceans, Tom, Brad, George, Jackie!
- Are you kidding me? Someone is sick, someone is quarantined.
- It sucks not being able to change our life. It sucks feeling helpless. There are many friends, but there's no one to talk to.
Mary is humming: " I want you to know... wherever you go
Don't stop being crazy..."
- You see, I think we are all being crazy. The Earth reminds me of the sinking " Titanic". I'm so sad, I've been thinking about it for the last months.
- You are scaring me, Mary. I'd rather smoke here...
Mary, I've been thinking about you since our last meeting.
- Are you kidding me? Hugh! You should be more serious.
- I'm trying, Mary!
- You have been trying for several years!
- Indeed, I've been interested in politics for several years.
- I know, I read your "Twitter"...
- "...I wanna be loved by you,
I failed to be only you.
You managed to fall in love,
I have to pretend enough...", Mary is humming.
- You should be more serious, Mary!
- I'm trying, Hugh!
- You have been trying for several years!
-Indeed, I've been writing poems since this year.
They are laughing...
-What have you been thinking about for the last hour? - Hugh asked.
-I've been waiting a message from my girlfriend for a week.
Sorry, dear, I'm getting a text message on my phone. Mary has read the SMS and has looked at Hugh mysteriously.
She is humming...
" I don't know why she's leaving
Or where she's gonna go.
I guess she's got her reasons.
But I just don't wanna know
'Cause for twenty-four years
I've been living next door to Alice!
They are humming together: "Now I've got to get used to not living next door to Alice..."
- Hugh, I've got a plane. I guess your face is good for her.
BTW, you know the English alphabet very well.
Hugh! "Show must go on!"
You have to fly to New Zealand.
- Really? It's too far from here!
- Stop bitching, dear! Great things wait for us!
- But, Mary, I'd rather stay with you or die. Besides, there are Kiwis there, not Cats.
- Hugh, I'm afraid curiosity has killed the Cat again.
Never mind! You'll see at the fjords and Hobbiton.
- Why would you want me to fly there?
- I've no desire to discuss it. We have to save this mad world. Mary is whispering something to Hugh.
- Mary, it's too hot to handle.
- Let's have a cup of coffee and talk in details and relax.
- It's too hectic to relax.
- Dear, keep being smart and careful.
- "Don't be cruel!"
- Don't be sad! Alice is a charming girl!
- It changes things. You would say that earlier, - Hugh laughed.
- Hugh, you're an incorrigible guy! Call me!
- What the woman wants God does!
- God is the keyword... keep in mind, dear! - Mary said. See you in a week!
- Roger that, - sighed Hugh.
But you have to read me your poems.
- And you have to tell me about the new role. Later! - Mary is crying, running away.
- As usual, people don't say the main things, - Hugh nodded and reluctantly went to the airport's registration desk...

🎉 You've finished reading НАМ НУЖНО НАЙТИ КОТА! Маленькая любовная шпионская история! 🎉