Chapter one

No ones pov:

Blood. The thick red substance that taste of iron. Well that's what's  making it's way down the poor boys face. As soon as he walked through that door, he was met with a slap.

It not like he was purposely late. No, he had to use makeup to hide all his visible bruises. That's something that's time consuming. It's not easy waking up every morning to change you're design. His face isn't as beautiful as it used to be, or so he thought.

All this never ending abuse started when he was old enough to get hurt. He doesn't know why his father does it. Obviously he's asked the said male before, only to get a fist to the face. Even when he was younger, it was also a fist.

But things started to change as he hit puberty. So here he is now, laying on the cold hard basement floor. Completely naked. With his wrist cuffed to the floor. His bottom completely exposed for his father to use.

It isn't the first time that his father has used him to 'relive stress' it's happened multiple times. When he doesn't want it, he gets hit. His fathers thick leather belt makes contact with his back for the fifteenth time that night. Five more to go.

The bruises in his face are fading, but not because his father wants them too. He keeps on getting called by the school, asking if there are any problems at home. He can't have them finding out, it would ruin his image. Just picture it 'Samsung's chief operating officer. Sentenced to life in prison for abusing a minor, raping a minor, and stealing from Samsung'

It would destroy the Choi name, and he won't have it. So he's not going to hit him in the face anymore. Earlier was the last hit to the face. Not many people have seen Beomgyu, and those who have don't even know that Choi Beomseok is his father. So there aren't many pictures of the male around. (The kids from school don't know his dad is rich and famous)

After his father is done using him he unties him and leaves. He doesn't even clean up his mess. He just leaves. So beomgyu has to clean up again.

//time skip to the morning//

It's a perfect day today. He's feeling more confident then ever. Today is the day. He'll finally confess to beomgyu. He thrives to be like the power couple at school. He wants to be better than taehyung and jungkook. Well would it be thruple. Since you know jeongguk joined their relationship. Well whatever, he still wants to be better.

Soobin isn't as confident as he was this morning. He lost some of that confidence when he sees his crush Choi Beomgyu walking into the school.

"Okay soobin, you can do this. It's just a simple confession" soobin whispers to himself. It's not that hard right? Just in and out, in and out. He makes his way over to the dance studio. The same dance studio beomgyu walked into. Three other people are supposed to go as well, but him and soobin are usually the first ones there.

"H-Hey beomgyu, c-can i talk t-to you really f-fast?"

//And I oop-//

Will beomgyu run into a better life or worse life??? Also like stfu and appreciate him cause like he's so beautiful 😍

Will beomgyu run into a better life or worse life??? Also like stfu and appreciate him cause like he's so beautiful 😍. No anyways the chapters to this fanfic are gonna be pretty short sooooooooooooooooooo...