𝟢𝟧 | 𝖡𝖮𝖸𝖲 𝖣𝖮𝖭'𝖳 𝖢𝖱𝖸

"LET'S PLAY A GAME," Paris says, while the five of them lay on the grass looking up at the night sky

"LET'S PLAY A GAME," Paris says, while the five of them lay on the grass looking up at the night sky. "What game?" Five asks. "Hide n' Go Seek." She suggest. "No," Demon states, barely opening his eyes.

"You can find us them." Corinne laughs. She found everything funny.

"1...2...3, Not it." Paris randomly blurts making everybody say "Not it."

"Wait," Meech says, as they all get up. "You're it," Paris giggles, kissing him before running off behind the others. He counts to fifteen before starting his mini man-hunt.

Corinne runs through the path deciding to go to Survivor's Garden to hide. The greenery concealed her perfectly. She freezes when she hears footsteps. "Oh, it's just yo young ass," Demon says, seeing her. She noticed his voice was deeper now that he was high.

"You got caught yet?" She questions, sitting down next to him on the wood railing. Her legs dangled while his reached the ground. "Nah, he was looking for Paris and ran right past me. Slow ass." He answers, making her nod.

"Can I ask you some?" He asks. "You just did." She laughs at her corny response. "Did P try to put you on today?" He asks making her nod. "What you say?"

"Why?" She asks. "Cause Meech came to me on the same shit and I wanna know what you said." He explains.

"So what you say?" She questions him. "Nah, I asked first." He tells her. "And you gone answer first." She tilts her head slightly, making him roll his eyes.

"Ion know. You too good for the person I am right now." He answers. "What type of person are you right now?" She asks, looking at him. "I got a lot of baggage. I got a lot to deal with and do first."

"I told her Ion know you so I gotta see first." Corinne answers.

"What you gotta see?" He asks. "Ion know. You...I guess. Like you say you got a lot of baggage and I can only assume that's why you mean as hell. I gotta figure you out first." She says.

"What else you gotta see?" He asks.

"Why you wanna know?" He wasn't used to girls turning him down even though he didn't want her at the moment, he expected her to want him.

"Just tell me." He says. "I got to see if you worth it to me." She tells him.

"How you figure that out?" He asks. "I gotta figure you out first." She says, unaware of his eyes constantly flickering to her glossy lips. "Kiss me." He says and if she wasn't high she wouldn't have said, "Is this second grade?"

"Cece." He says, wrapping his right hand around her neck, making her stand up. She stands in between his legs and he was still slightly taller than her. "Yes?" She asks.

"Stop fucking play with me." He mutters before pulling her into a kiss. Her eyes closed as their lips move seamlessly against each other.

He slides his tongue into her mouth as he moves his hand from her neck moving it to her waist. They continue to make out as his hands slide lower roughly grabbing her ass while she wrapped her arms around his neck.